⇩Get your FREE TIME MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Amy Porterfield & Hailey Rowe discuss what it takes to go “full-time” in your business!
In this episode, Amy Porterfield and Hailey Rowe discuss the mindset, dedication, and strategy required to build your own business and give your two weeks notice at your day job! They also discuss Amy Porterfield’s new book, “Two Week’s Notice.”
Lessons discussed in this episode:
- 3:04: How to plan to quit your full-time job and be an entrepreneur
- 6:15: How to build your courage and confidence to form connections for your business
- 8:00: Tips to find the TIME to grow your side business
Quotes from the episode:
- 2:45: “I had an incredible job. But I wasn’t free. I wanted freedom. I wanted to work when I wanted, where I wanted, and how I wanted. I had that on my heart so much that I thought I have to figure out a way to go for it.” -Amy Porterfield
- 6:39: “Courage is I’ve never done this before. I have no idea how to do it. But I want something bad enough that I’m going to take a leap of faith.” -Amy P.
- 10:30: “Your mission has to be greater than your doubts.” -Hailey R.
Amy Porterfield: About
Amy Porterfield is an ex-corporate girl, author, and online marketing expert. She’s the host of the top-ranked podcast, Online Marketing Made Easy. Amy is also the author of her most recent book, Two Weeks Notice.
Links & Resources:
- Hailey Rowe Coaching Services
- Schedule Your Free Consult
- Free Time Management System
- Tips for Growing Your Business WHILE working your 9-5
- Amy’s Website
- Amy’s Instagram
- Amy’s LinkedIn
- Amy’s TikTok
- Amy’s Facebook
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, mental health, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.