How to Attract “Ready to Buy” Clients
This was a little interview I did on the “Big Ideas to Bestseller Podcast” with Jake Kelfer… I thought I’d share it with you! In this episode, I discuss how to attract “ready to buy” clients.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- 5:40 Where to start when you’re thinking of starting a coaching business
- 6:08 How to be clear on determining and portraying your messaging and your niche
- 11:11: How to be solutions-oriented for the right clients
Quotes from the episode:
- 5:15: “I see so many coaches who are amazing at their craft, they love what they do. But they aren’t they don’t see themselves as business owners. And they have to transition into that and learn that and learn how to market themselves.” -Hailey R.
- 6:15: “If you’re starting from complete scratch and you don’t know your message and offer and all that stuff yet, you got to figure that part out first.” -Hailey R.
- 18:05: “The realness of who you are, is going to attract the people that you really want to be working with.” -Jake K.
About Hailey Rowe
Hailey Rowe is a Marketing & Sales Coach for Health, Life, & Mindset Coaches who want to make sales and impact online. She teaches her 5-Star Framework in her Free Training: How to Get Paying Clients Without Posting More or a Big Audience.
Links & Resources:
- Linkedin Content & Client Attraction With Simon Parsons
- Niche Mistakes
- Hailey’s Instagram
- Jake Kelfer’s Podcast
- Jake Kelfer’s Website
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.