Build Your Audience for Your Coaching Business
If you’re looking to build your social media audience so that you can attract more clients & opportunities, you are going to have to do more than just post and hope that people magically find you!
I am a big fan of using social media to connect personally with your audience instead of just posting & waiting to be “discovered.” I’ve grown my social media audience from scratch to thousands of followers using my “4 Basics of Client Attraction.”
What are the 4 Basics of Client Attraction?
- Connect: Find your ideal clients & connect
- Engage: Get interested in what people are up to and what their challenges are. Ask an intentional question to get to know them.
- Pre-Offer: Share what you do. Offer to help or provide value up front for free.
- Sell: Invite to your sales process, or see if it makes sense to continue the conversation on a Discovery Call.
I break it down here: https://www.haileyrowe.com/client-attraction.
I also find it super fun to collaborate with others who have like-minded audiences… Instagram LIVE interviews, Freebie swaps, and content swaps have also helped with growth.
What’s Working Best For Me Right Now to Build My Audience
LinkedIn Lead Generation! It allows me to build relationships with my target audience and ideal collaboration partners. I make sales every month and book calls with interested potential clients every week using LinkedIn. Feel free to reach out if you’re looking to do the same. Happy to share some tips with you.
My Background in Marketing & Building Brands
I’m a Marketing & Sales Coach and LinkedIn Lead Generation Service Provider. I help service-based business owners and coaches attract more clients, visibility opportunities, & profitable partnerships without letting social media overwhelm or lack of time stop them.
I got my first life coaching & behavioral change coaching certification when I was 16-years-old & got my Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship at Loyola Marymount University. After college, I worked in Business Development & Marketing for several fast-paced personal development startups. Then, in 2017… one of the startups I worked for had to let everyone go due to project delays & that was my “sign” it was time to go ALL IN on my own business.
I began coaching online coaches and service-based business owners, started a podcast called Health Coach Nation (Business & Marketing Support for online coaches) & a Free Community for business owners called The Marketing Hub (https://www.facebook.com/groups/themarketinghubgroup).
I’ve been named as one of the Top 25 Coaches in Chicago & top 6 Business Podcasts for health coaches.
- Website: https://www.haileyrowe.com and https://www.haileyrowe.com/home
- Instagram: instagram.com/hailey_rowe
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/themarketinghubgroup
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/haileyr
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/hailey_rowe
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/haileyrowe
Other: Free Weekly Planning System for Entrepreneurs to Get FOCUSED on the Impact & Income Generating Activities: haileyrowe.com/timeplanning