From feeling defeated to having a CEO mindset!
Life Coach Sallie Wagner shares what it takes to achieve a CEO mindset and not be overwhelmed!
CEO mindset lessons discussed in this episode:
- Tips to stay patient in growing your business
- How to coach yourself to be more resilient & take less things personally
- The importance of testing & data gathering in your business
- How to break out of a limiting belief
- Tips to change your imposter syndrome thoughts to create different results
- Sallie’s “MSG Resilience System”
- How to change your self-image to be more CONFIDENT & Entrepreneurial
Quotes from the episode:
- “When you put it into a system and a process, it is much easier instead of when you’re focused on those big goals, as magnificent as they are, they are overwhelming.” -Sallie Wagner
- “It takes time. When you plant seeds, you don’t rush out five minutes later and dig it up to see if it has grown a potato.” -Sallie Wagner
- “When you include people in your journey of success, we like being a part of that. We like being a part of a tribe and a community.-Hailey Rowe
About Sallie Wagner
Sallie Wagner is a Life Consultant and Alchemist, guiding her clients to identify and get rid of:
- Habits and behaviors that they keep trying to change — AGAIN
- Fears and phobias that drain their power
- Limiting beliefs and decisions that no longer move them in the direction of their goals
Sallie uses EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), Evolved NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming), and trauma-aware modalities so her clients will launch into action and gain access to rapid, concrete results.
CEO Mindset Links & Resources:
- How to Get Paying Clients Without a Big Audience or Needing to Post More
- Sallie Wagner’s Website
- Sallie Wagner’s Facebook
- Adversity and CEO Mindset
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.