Thinking of Changing Your Offer?
You might have noticed the only CONSTANT in life is CHANGE.
In our industry, LOTS of change is happening…
- The coaching & e-learning industry is GROWING…
- Chat GPT and AI is here to stay & only going to expand…
- And social media is ALWAYS changing (no surprise there)…
But how do you navigate all of these changes?
I’ll be sharing some ways to adapt in my upcoming newsletters.
But today, I will start with ONE offer change I’ve made in my business & what I’d recommend for you if you’re looking to keep growing your business in today’s landscape.
Here’s the change… I created a monthly membership!
Why I am changing & expanding my product suite
I started my current business “officially” in 2017. At that time, I ONLY focused on private coaching.
Then, after fully understanding my niche & their needs, I created my Coach Inner Circle Group Coaching Program which has been running for about 5 years now.
I FOCUSED on these 2 offers in the beginning to build a 6-figure business.
It was only in recent years that I developed my 3 courses.
But now in 2023, I’m realizing courses might not be as HOT in the upcoming years… Why?
With Chat GPT as a resource & ALL the social media “influencers” content out there… People are feeling INFORMATION OVERLOAD.
They are craving less information & more IMPLEMENTATION & CUSTOMIZATION.
Don’t get me wrong, e-learning is still expected to be a growing industry for now… BUT I don’t recommend ONLY offering courses.
So, this is why I’ve added my THRIVING COACH MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP to my offerings, because I’ve found that business owners VALUE someone helping them actually take ACTION on information, narrow DOWN what information to actually focus on, AND want an encouraging COMMUNITY.. all at a very reasonable investment of $97 per month.
Is changing your offerings a good idea?
So should you drop everything you’re working on & create a membership too? NOT SO FAST!!
Here’s what to consider to decide if you need to evolve your offerings in today’s changing world…
- If you’re a newer coach, it might make sense for you to STAY FOCUSED on a premium private coaching package as your main offer first, unless you have a big audience… In which case, it might make sense to add a lower priced offer sold at a HIGH VOLUME.
- ChatGPT and online information cannot replace the EXPERIENCE of having a mentor, community, & personal guidance. How can you highlight the EXPERIENCE of your offer, not just the “information?”
- If you’ve been thinking about ONLY offering courses, I want to encourage you to diversify your offerings to include a community component, in-person component, or private customization.
- With possible economic changes, you’ll want to be sure your offer is centered around solving URGENT PROBLEMS, not just “nice to have” vague outcomes. People still purchase SOLUTIONS to fix their most painful problems in recessions. They may, however, cut back on “nice to haves.”
- With possible economic changes, consider having a DOWNSELL or a low-ticket option for people who aren’t ready for your high-ticket transformational coaching program (if you have one). The Thriving Coach Membership is my “low-ticket option” for people who want to learn how to book more clients, but maybe don’t have the funds to join my transformational A-Z business coaching program (The Coach Inner Circle Small) or private coaching.
If you’re struggling with what your offer(s) should include, the problems they can solve, or how to price, name, or market them– book a free strategy consult to learn more about how we can work together to finalize your “HECK YES” offers!
And if you’d like to get the scoop about the THRIVING COACH MEMBERSHIP… you’re in luck because it’s open enrollment this week.
Each month, you’ll get…
- A LIVE TRAINING via Zoom on a topic chosen by my members…
- A monthly LIVE Q&A Zoom session for members to ask any business, mindset, time management, or sales questions!
- An accountability community for coaches to connect & post their weekly updates
- Impelementable templates, guides, or additional support materials to help you put the monthly trainings to good USE
I’m prepping for next week’s LIVE training for members, teaching HOW TO GROW YOUR CLIENTELE & EMAIL LIST THROUGH COLLABORATIONS & PARTNERSHIPS.
So hop in now if you want to join me for the LIVE Training that will take place the second week of May.
If you can’t make it- the replay will be available for ALL members.
Upon joining, you’ll also get last month’s membership training & content sharing how to…
- Clarify & narrow down your main goal for your business (so you can get FOCUSED)
- Develop a “weekly business protocol” plan to achieve it
- NOT get distracted by “shiny objects”
- Follow through on your plan by realistically planning it in your calendar
- Manage your time more wisely & become immune to “overwhelm” holding you back
- Create a business plan
See you inside.