Get The FREE Habits Of High Performers ⇩
What is the Better Nutrition Program and how does it work?
The Better Nutrition Program created by Ashley Koff provides tools for practitioners & health coaches to help you get a clear picture of what needs to be addressed with your clients & move forward in a way that gets them the best results.
Assessment is critical when oboarding new clients & monitoring progress throughout.
By providing assessment tools, you will have a system in place that will allow you to see what they’ve been doing (or not doing).
How can you encourage client compliance & keep your clients accountable?
Here are a few ways you can ensure your clients stay the course:
- Play the but why game: This is a way to get to the root of why their goals are important for them. It also helps raise awareness and ups their commitment to their goals.
- Share your customized roadmap with them: Discuss the end destination with your client and share how you are going to help them get there. Clarity goes hand-in-hand with trust.
- Put your clients on an info fast: encourage your clients to reduce overwhelming information from Google, diet magazines, etc. to prevent distractions.
How can you get your client to recommit or get back on track?
- Build a feedback system into your programs that allows your client to stay accountable and update you on their progress, continually.
- Send them an applicable resource or guide to go through that educates them and reaffirms their awareness of their health journey.
- Quizzes are also good ways to assess if people are implementing your steps or if what you are telling them to do is in fact not successful.
How can you prevent marketing overwhelm as a new coach, while serving clients in your business?
- Your best marketing is successful clients. Go to the ends of the Earth for your clients, with appropriate boundaries.
- Get your own coach or confidant who you can discuss your clients and their results with, in order for you to avoid being lonely as an entrepreneur.
- Detach your patient/client mindset with your marketing mindset and time block “client days” and “marketing days” to protect your energy.
- Focus on what brings in the clients and double down on those strategies until you have a team that can support you to scale your coaching business.
- Get a support team that makes your strengths easier to accomplish.
- Collaborate with a partner to play off their strengths and your strengths AND to leverage each other’s audiences.
Need innovative strategies to generate leads on back-up while implementing ways to encourage client compliance?
- Create a referral system when you see your method or program may not be working with a client (or they may not be implementing what you have set out for them to do). This will give you more exposure to other coaches or practitioners who will send you referrals when they receive new clients that are more in need of your specific method or program.
- It’s a really good idea to adopt the “there is enough for everyone” in your client acquisition and client retainer processes to avoid unsolved health issues AND less misaligned clients for you.
- “Be the quarterback”. Get involved in the collective care of your clients by encouraging contact with their other health care providers. By doing this you can acquire authority with doctors and other health care practitioners and also receive regular referrals.
Will PR support the success of my coaching business?
- Being more visible has proven to up your credibility but this does not mean the clients come streaming in.
- You need to be very aware that the ROI surpasses the effort and utilize the PR with focused lead generation and lead retention strategies.
- Simple PR strategies include being a guest on a podcast, a guest writer on a blog, being featured in a publication and being a speaker at an online summit.
- Need help with PR & getting booked on top 200 podcasts? Message me on Instagram!
About Ashley Koff
Ashley started in a job in advertising but pivoted her career after she realized how important gut and digestive health is. She was a dietician and her clients included celebrities in Los Angeles for twenty years and then went on to create breakthrough tools for health practitioners & coaches across the globe to better serve and know their clients, specifically related to their diet. Today she passionately helps others get and keep their better health as The Better Health Enabler.
Get the tools to better serve your clients here. Use the coupon code Hailey20 for a special 20% off all products! You can also text BETTERNUTRITION to 44222 and receive a FREE guide to building your better nutrition plan, which helps you having a conversation with your clients and helps you if you are new to doing assessments with your clients.
- Free Niche Marketing Training & 5-Star Instagram Bio Checklist
- Get the tools to better serve your clients here. Use the coupon code Hailey20 for a special 20% off all products!