⇩ Get my Free Overwhelm Cheat Sheet ⇩
Client Interview: Growing her Performance Coaching Business
In this client interview, Business Coach & Consultant for Health, Life, & Mindset Coaches, Hailey Rowe and Mental Performance Consultant for Performers & Athletes, Demi Agaiby discuss the importance of mindset in business, planning, and staying consistent. By listening to this episode, you’ll learn ways to expand your confidence, client attraction, & online reach.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- 7:28: How to VALUE your services and charging what your services are worth
- 8:39: Ways to grow your confidence in yourself and what you have to offer
- 15:14: Tips to effectively communicate with your clients
- 19:01: How to utilize social media for your business
- 28:07: Strategies to discover what your skillsets are and how to offer them to your clients
Quotes from this episode:
- 16:50: “I was able to reframe my perspective and look at social media as a business tool, not a social platform. And I think that perspective still to this day is. Really productive for me” -Demi Agaiby
- 28:07: “I think generally speaking, that’s how I like to approach the world. It’s like, I have my skillsets. Sure. I need to get to like, a certain competency. Like, I have to at least know how to work Excel, you know. I have to at least know how to work my website so that I can update it, but I don’t need to create it. I don’t need to be a pro at Excel because there are other people that that’s their thing. And so giving them the space and the opportunity to do that just takes more off of my plate, gives them a chance to shine at what they do, and then I’m learning.” -Demi Agaiby
- 28:48: “Why do you think you have to do it all on your own too? I think some people are like, take pride and like, no, I gotta do it all by myself. I think why, right?” -Hailey Rowe
About Demi Agaiby
Demi Agaiby’s dance journey started as soon as she could walk and continued on through high school.
Then, in her senior year of high school, she got injured. Despite being on crutches, her love for dance remained strong and she couldn’t imagine her life without it. This led her to double major at Loyola University Chicago in Dance and Psychology.
Like any college student, Demi had many ups and downs. From feeling left out and insecure during her injury recoveries to comparing herself to others.
She found herself searching for her role and purpose in the performance space. As graduation was approaching, she stumbled upon Sport and Performance Psychology. This made her heart happy – to think that there was a way for her to influence the performance world in a scientific and practical lens.
In 2019, she moved to California to receive her M.S in Sport and Performance Psychology from California State University Long Beach while, of course, still dancing and training.
Shortly after graduating with her masters in 2021, she established Beyond Horizons Performance (BHP). Through BHP, she’s had the privilege of working with hundreds of performers of all ages in mastering their mindset and mental skills.
Mental performance gives Demi a direct avenue to influencing not just the mindsets and approach of a performer’s journey, but their entire life.
From dance studios to musicians and actors, Demi has helped performers go from good to great through mental performance training.
Along with mental skills consulting, she’s had the honor of presenting at National Dance Education Organization conferences and guest speaking for YPAD’s Expert Series, Bloom Dance Competition and more.
Tools Links & Resources:
- Schedule Your Free Strategy Consult with Hailey Rowe
- Free Niche Marketing & 5-Star Instagram Bio Checklist
- Demi’s Website
- Demi’s Instagram
- Learn more about Actors Under Construction Summit
- Schedule a Discovery Call with Demi
- Performers on the Rise Podcast
- Freebie on Self-Talk
- CEO Mindset & Pitfalls to Avoid With Sallie Wagner
- Entrepreneur Mindset With Hailey Rowe & Timothy Douglas