Closing is caring & here’s why…
When you are confident that the coaching program you offer can improve your target market’s life, closing the sale is the START of their transformation. The free advice you give can be helpful to your ideal client, but it’s not as powerfully implemented as a structured program that includes accountability, support, and personalization. Plus, when people PAY for something to change their life, they PAY more attention & get better results. In this episode, I share my number one closing tip: View closing a sale as OPENING a new, transformational relationship with your ideal clients.
OPENING a new relationship makes sales sound so much better and less “slimy.” Doesn’t it?
Your job as a coach is to hold your clients accountable to their desires.
If you know your program can bring them the results they desire, it is your job to coach them through their limiting beliefs and fears holding them back from commitment and & taking the steps that will propel them forward… Investing in your program is one of those steps.
You will learn…
- How to love sales
- Ways to communicate what you offer more effectively
- How to not come across too “salesy”
- Methods to be more bold and confident about your products and/or services
- How to change your limiting beliefs about “closing the sale”
- This Will Change Your Closing Ratio (no doubt)
- Free Consult to find out the ONE question that will accurately predict your success in 2020
- Free Superhero Sales Journal
- Health Coach Nation Facebook Community
- Why You’re Not Booking Coaching Clients
Want to get a copy of my 2020 Sales Tracker?
Follow the steps below to score a copy of my 2020 Sales Tracker. This will allow you to track your revenue, call conversion rate, and more!! Simply follow the steps below & I’ll send you my Sales Tracker via email