⇩ Get my Free Overwhelm Cheat Sheet ⇩
Coach With Confidence & Skill
Marketing & Sales Coach & LinkedIn Lead Generation Service Provider, Hailey Rowe and Founder of Gymnazo, Michael Hughes discuss how to coach with confidence & change your clients’ lives in a positive way. By listening to this episode, you’ll learn how to be confident in your coaching style to better connect with your clients.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to help your clients stay ACCOUNTABLE
- Tips to be confident in client sessions and be the best coach you can be
- Mindset hacks to succeed in business
- Entrepreneur do’s and don’ts as a coach
- The 3 Keys to Good Coaching: Applicable, Accountable, & Doable
- Habit Stacking Tips
Quotes in the episode:
- “Our job as a coach is to sell hope and back it up with results. Our coaching needs to be applicable, accountable, and doable.” – Michael Hughes
- “You will let yourself down 1000 times before you let someone else down.” – Michael Hughes
- “Success leaves breadcrumbs.” – Michael Hughes citing a Tony Robbins quote
About Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes is the founder of Gymnazo, a 7-figure functional training facility located on the Central Coast of California that focuses on integrating restoration with performance in a variety of services. In 2019 Gymnazo was ranked in the top 5% of American like-sized gyms for revenue. With a churn rate of under 3%, being able to retain over 80% of his clientele during the pandemic, Gymnazo’s business model and training style have created security in a volatile market.