Is a coaching certification a must-have?
In this episode, Hailey Rowe discusses the importance of a coaching certification and how to know whether you need to have a certification or not. She also covers how you can build self-confidence in your coaching skills, why you should get more practice, and more.
Coaching certification lessons you’ll learn about in the episode:
- 1:18: Do you really need a coaching certification?
- 1:48: How you could possibly be using certifications against yourself?
- 7:41: The importance of self-confidence and developing a positive mindset
Quotes from the episode:
- 4:30: “What’s gonna be my message and my mission as a coach and how am I gonna stand out?” -Hailey Rowe
- 7:41: “We have to ask yourself, why do you feel like you’re not enough? And knowing that you’re always going to have to start somewhere, and it’s okay.” -Hailey Rowe
- 8:07: “Coaching people is how you get better. And hearing feedback and not making it mean anything negative internally about you as a person, but taking it in and learning from it is how you get better.” -Hailey Rowe
About Hailey Rowe
Hailey Rowe is a Marketing & Sales Coach for Health, Life, & Mindset Coaches who want to make sales and impact online. She teaches her 5-Star Framework in her Free Training: How to Get Paying Clients Without Posting More or a Big Audience.
Tools Links & Resources:
- Launch Tips & Sales Mastery with Nikki Rausch
- Marketing Variety: How to Not Feel Annoying & Like A Robot
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Certification
- Hailey’s Instagram
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.