↓ Get the Overwhelm Cheat Sheet! ↓
Content Strategies that Work
In this episode, Personal Trainer & Health Coach Andrea Wise and I discuss…
- How to use Instagram to book more discovery calls
- Ways to standout by improving your Instagram bio
- What you need to know about your ideal clients if you want to attract more of them as followers
- What to do to narrow down your message
- Strategies to get more engagement
By listening to this episode you’ll get to listen in on Andrea get a hot seat strategy call! If you want your very own? Apply here.
It’s great to have a large following, but you want to be sure they are ideal clients! If you’re finding your following is pretty random, here are some things to keep in mind to start attracting the RIGHT people:
- Speak your niche’s language (What are their key struggles they’d pay to solve? Use those topics as a starting point for your content and headlines.)
- Make sure your social media bios get to the point of the key results you can provide
- Be clear, not clever (Don’t try to use vague statements like “Unleash your best self”)
- Create more urgency in your posts for your audience to take action
- Overcome common objections and limiting beliefs in your content
Don’t guess what to write about, gather market research.
A great way to improve your content & get discovery calls from it is to find out from your current clients what made them want to start working with you. Find out what triggered your clients to actually venture into working with you. Utilize that in your content.
What you need to know :
A) What is stopping them from working with you?
B) Why they are signing up with you ?
C) What are their urgent problems and frustrations before they work with you?
D) What do they want to solve and achieve after working with you?
Double down on what WORK.
Look at your content to see what kind of posts get you the most discovery calls, shares, or saves (on Instagram). You might notice a common theme or type of photo gets better results. You also might learn there is a certain “why” that triggered followers to book a call with you. Find out what triggers your discovery call participants to sign up. You can simply ask them when you connect, “What caused you to book this call today?”
Also, look for the skill sets that you have that your current clients love about you most & be sure to feature that in your content. Go deeper than things like, “I listen well & am judgement free.”
Include a HOOK.
You may be so thorough in your content to the point where your readers find no need to take you up on your call to action. Instead, you need to include a HOOK that incentivizes and propels your readers to take your call to action seriously.
About Andrea Wise
Andrea is a fitness and nutrition expert. She strongly believes in eating clean and train hard while loving life.
Her business, which is Andrea Wise Lifestyle, Inc. is dedicated to helping business executives, entrepreneurs and other creatives develop sustainable wellness habits.
Andrea’s Website is: Andrea Wise Lifestyle