Creating Confidence When Promoting Your Business
In this episode, Hallie Avolio and Hailey Rowe discuss how it is possible to create confidence in public speaking or while promoting your business.
Confidence Lessons discussed in this episode:
- 3:04 Determining your energetic blueprint for your life and business
- 4:02: How neuroscience affects our confidence and the mindset we have for our business
- 7:40 Overcoming your fear of public speaking
- 12:11: How getting out of your comfort zone can sometimes create confidence
Quotes from the episode:
- 2:40: “then as I’ve gotten more confident, in my own experience, I’m like, of course I can. This is my name, this is important to my identity.” -Hallie Avolio
- 3:58: “I think so much of it is we get in our own way. And we let that fear part of our brain take over.” -Hallie Avolio
- 4:29: “I want to step into who I am and what I meant to share.” -Hallie Avolio
- 6:52: “if you put your message out there, and somebody doesn’t like it, or it needs to be tweaked, or you have to delete the video and do it again, or you just failed on something you tried, at least on the other side of that, as you said, you realize you didn’t die, and you’re still okay, and you probably got some byproduct skills out of that.” -Hailey Rowe
About Hallie Avolio
Hallie used to shrink herself to fit in… literally. She’s been 5’9″ since she was 11 and she would hunch over to fit in. She would lower her volume. Pray that she looked, sounded, and acted differently.
She would put everyone else’s needs ahead of her own because “that’s what a good girl does”. At what cost? Her own self-worth, self-care, self-love, self-acceptance… and her mental and physical health.
If you can relate, you know how frustrating it is to live this way. Finally, Hallie said no more, and decided to be her most AUTHENTIC SELF!
After transforming from someone who LAUGHED at the idea of manifestation, to living a life she loves because of it, Hallie started Sassy Healthy Fit in 2019 to guide people who are ready to elevate their energy, stand in their authentic power, and live their best lives.
Confidence Links & Resources:
- Hallie’s Website
- Hallie’s Instagram
- Hallie’s Facebook
- Hallie’s LinkedIn
- Imposter Syndrome & Self-Doubt
- Free Training: How to Get Paying Clients Consistently
- Favorite Business & Mindset Books
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.