Get the Free Superhero Sales Journal ⇩
Dan Mendilow and Mind Mastery
In this episode, Dan Mendilow and I discuss mindset and we talk about overcoming fear.
You will find these methods so helpful when it comes to overcoming your mindset of fear. You’ll find ways to realize what you fear the most, why you fear what you are fearing, and what to do about it.
Conscious Mind vs. Unconscious Mind
There are things that we are consciously aware of and likewise there is a such thing as an unconscious mind. Dan and I discuss these important things to consider:
- What is stressing us out?
- Bring Awareness
- Feel the fear isn’t always best route
- Instead of feeling fear, get clear about why you have fear
- Sit with your feelings and ask WHY
- If you find the root, you can remove the fear
Investment and Mindset
There is an investment no matter what, when it comes to changing your mindset. Options:
You have options for how you want to invest and change your mindset to grow your business, including:
- A coach: not only will they help you line up what your goals are, but they also will help you map out a plan, but coaches do cost money.
- The pain of time and frustration trying to figure it out on your own: in which you will not only lose time, but also possibly money because you may be able to develop your business more efficiently by outsourcing and hiring a coach.
- The pain of your own growth, etc. or the price of it blowing up later if left unaddressed: everything has “growing pains” we have to figure out how to effectively and efficiently grow our business.
From Stressed to Success
Did you know being stressed for an hour can drop your IQ? As a matter of fact it can drop your IQ to your high school level. That is a whole new perspective on how much of an impact stress can have on our lives and our business.
The Struggle is Real
We all struggle. As a matter of fact, sometimes we fail. We can use that as a learning curve and use the right sources and resources to bring us back to a place where we feel confident in our lives and with our business. This is why it’s important to have a toolkit to bring yourself back to a place of power.
On to the Outcome
You will never get a different result by doing the same thing over and over. In fact, you have to become a different person in order to get a different outcome. This also includes having a different mindset with a different action plan to reach your goals. For instance, you need to consider what you are doing or need to do to reach your goals.
Here are some things to think about:
- Consider what it is you don’t want to have or feel in order to reach a certain goal
- What things might happen If you put 100% of yourself into this goal and what don’t you want to happen
- Even consider what bad things might happen
- If you don’t have what u want there might be something about it u don’t want within it
- Strategies don’t matter if your brain doesn’t support you
- Consider what your beliefs are: Where did this belief come from?
Realizing Your Stresses and Successes
Stress can be a huge factor for why we don’t develop and grow in our lives and business. Here are things to consider when stress is a major factor for you:
- What was you stressed about yesterday
- How did that make you feel about yourself
- What would an outsider think about that
Stress, anxiety, and fear are the enemy. As a result, we have to overcome our fears and face them head on. This will help us in order to be successful with our goals.
Daily Thought Management
Controlling our thoughts and our thought pattern needs to be something that we practice daily. Here are some things to also think about:
- What would you like to believe instead of what you are fearing
- In addition, consider how can you see this event as demonstrating that
Reviewing Stress to Success
In conclusion, it is so important to control your thoughts. As a matter of fact, you need to overcome your fears. Make goals and correctly find ways to outsource to efficiently grow your business.
About Dan Mendilow
Dan is a Business Coach who claims to never talk about business with his clients. Instead he helps his clients rewire their thoughts and behavior. Many of Dan’s clients also find positive changes in their lifestyle and relationships.