HOW TO MAKE SOLID DECISIONS…
Navigating your next business moves isn’t always easy. 😩
Whether you’re trying to decide which niche to choose, what social media platforms to post on, or which coach is the best fit for you…
It can feel confusing & like a LOT is at stake depending on what you choose…
But I want to tell you something that helped me stop wearing myself out from indecision & finally freed my mind to FOCUS on creating results in my business…
It’s something I learned from Abraham Hicks… you ready? 😊
Make a decision & line up with it.
What does that mean?
Whichever choice you make, YOU get to turn it into the BEST DECISION EVER based on what you DO with it & what you THINK about it. 😃
DECISION EVALUATION QUESTIONS
To help you come to a decision about what’s best for your future, use the questions below.
- How many months, if any, have you been sacrificing income-generating months that you feel you could’ve achieved faster with guidance and support?
- Will you be happy with the decision you’re making now a year from now, or will you regret it?
- What decision would propel you to grow more personally & professionally as a coach?
- What decision will save you more time?
- What kind of example do you want to set for your clients, and does this decision align with that?
- Are you making this decision from a place of fear and scarcity, or courage & future-oriented growth?
- Which decision would make you more proud of yourself?
- Which decision will keep you more accountable to work on your mindset & business?
- Knowing that either decision will be imperfect & have obstacles, which one has more upside?
- Do you have a proven plan in place to make the impact you want to make? If not, how can you get one?
Using these questions, you can make a decision that’s right for you and then COMMIT to making it the BEST DECISION you could have possibly made.
HOW TO NOT STAY STUCK…
Whatever you do, don’t remain in the land of indecision. 🚫
It drains your precious energy and keeps you stagnant.
Delay is the enemy of success.
I am not going to act like I know what’s best for you and your situation…
But I am going to encourage you to go all in on your business…
And make choices that support that. 😉
Because we both know doing anything half-way & hesitant doesn’t work too well…
And constantly second guessing yourself doesn’t build any confidence…
The truth is that you have what it takes to make it as a successful online coach or service provider…
You just might need a little extra guidance and tools from someone who has already been there & helped others do the same.
If you’re ready to turn your vision into a reality, we will put together an action plan to get you to those next high-ticket dream clients in my coaching program. 🎉