Create More Ease & Flow… Less Hustle
Sometimes working more is NOT the answer. Coach Nikita Williams and Hailey Rowe discuss ways to create more ease in your business.
Lessons discussed in this episode:
- 3:55: What ROE actually is.
- 4:35: Questions to ask yourself to determine what your strengths are
- 5:47 Return of Investment (ROI) vs. Return of Energy (ROE)
- 9:38: How not to allow the requirements that are not as exciting to drain your energy
Quotes from the episode:
- 3:05: “What I found is that when I had the best results was when I was leaning heavily into my strengths that came a little bit easier than the things that don’t come so easy.” -Nikita Williams
- 4:39: “We have limited energy at times. And if you have kids, or if you have multiple businesses, or if you’re living with chronic illness, we need to really spend our time and things that return our energy and also return in our time in our financial investment.” -Nikita Williams
- 10:23: “I still think we can find enjoyment. And if we shift the mindset around, like what is this purpose for…So I definitely think you can sandwich the things and find if you can find enjoyment, even in the things that you don’t like, to me, that is what is the sign of a true entrepreneur. Because even the things that you don’t enjoy, you can find some enjoyment because maybe it’s getting you to your mission. It’s getting to you to your dreams and your vision for your life. I think it becomes a lot easier if you change the focus.” -Nikita Williams
- 18:23: “Go in with an intentional thing, meaning like, this time, I want to be 1% better in XY and Z, or this time, I want to try this new approach. And you come in with more curiosity rather than attachment to like, it has to go this way, which feels much worse and feels really like pressure filled.” -Hailey Rowe
About Nikita Williams
Nikita Williams helps service-based creatives use their chronic illness as a superpower in life and in business to create more income with ease. Her goal is to empower women in creative businesses who are living with a chronic illness to find what works for them because when you do you’ll spend more time doing what you love.
Create More Ease: Links & Resources:
- How to Book More Clients Without Posting More or a Big Audience
- Nikita William’s Website
- Nikita William’s Instagram
- Nikita William’s Facebook
- Nikita William’s Pinterest
- Imposter Syndrome & Self-Doubt
- The Value of Coaching and What it Really Means
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.