⇩ Get my Free Overwhelm Cheat Sheet ⇩
Developing an entrepreneur mindset
Business Coach & Consultant for Health, Life, & Mindset Coaches, Hailey Rowe, and “Living The Dream” Podcast Host, Timothy Douglas, discuss how to be resilient and thrive as a business owner. If you’ve ever experienced defeat, overwhelm, imposter syndrome, inconsistent, or other limiting beliefs… This interview is for you!
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- How lack of experience can limit your beliefs and what to do about it
- Turning limiting beliefs into opportunities
- The importance of focusing on the process, instead of only focusing on the end goal
- Overcoming imposter syndrome
- Identifying the factors that influence limiting beliefs
Quotes from this episode:
- “Sometimes our limiting beliefs take us out of opportunities and other times, in this situation, it kind of put me in an environment, or I turned it into an opportunity. So I think with every limiting belief, one thing you can do is you can ask yourself actually how can I use this?” -Hailey Rowe
- “When it comes to up-leveling your positivity and beliefs about yourself and your confidence, a lot of that stems back to honoring commitments to yourself… so it’s not necessarily about getting to the end result.” -Hailey Rowe
- “Yes, we have this uncomfortable feeling and I’m still going to take a step to build the new belief that I am enough and that I am adequate and you do it with the discomfort kind of in the passenger seat. It is like a little backpack you’re wearing, but you don’t let it stop you or drag you down or cause you to fall on the floor. You’re either staying in imposter syndrome and not doing anything or having imposter syndrome come along with you and doing something to grow. Both feel bad, but which one has a better upside and potential?” -Hailey Rowe
About Hailey Rowe
Hailey Rowe is a Marketing & Sales Coach for Health, Life, & Mindset Coaches who want to make sales and impact online. She teaches her 5-Star Framework in her Free Training: How to Get Paying Clients Without Posting More or a Big Audience.