In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What to do when you don’t know where to start with your goals
- Strategies to overcome “all or nothing” and “falling off the wagon” excuses
- How to build confidence in your coaching business
- Why self-doubt is not a valid excuse to not take action
- The difference between consistent and inconsistent people
The only wrong action to take is no action at all.
CEO of Amazon, Jeff Bezos moves forward with a business decision if he’s 40% sure it’s a good choice… So, if you’re delaying action towards your goals because you want to be 100% positive it’s the “right” action to take, try the “40% sure rule.”
Never ask someone if you can pick their brain.
If you ever want to learn from someone, always ask, “How can I benefit them?” The best way to surround yourself with mentors is by making sure it’s mutually beneficial for both parties.
Choose your “Key Success Indicators”
What habits or tasks will bring the greatest results and have the biggest domino effect on your life? These are your “Key Success Indicators
You’re not going to “feel like it” every day.
That’s not a reason to NOT practice the new habits you want to be consistent with.