Facebook Ads: What I learned from spending over $30K in ads & ads management
Facebook ads are NOT easy. If you’re deciding to use paid traffic with ads, there’s a couple things to have in place BEFORE starting. In this episode, I am going to share what those things are, what to watch out for, wins & losses from my ads journey so far, and more.
A quick recap of what you will learn:
- What is the best time to start Facebook Ads in your business?
- What you should NOT do it you’re going to run ads
- Expectations & how long you should expect it to take to see results if you’re running Facebook Ads
- What I learned from my first official ads launch in February
- What I’m going to be doing going forward to improve my ads and return on investment
Quotes from the episode:
- “Investing in you is probably the best investment you could ever make.” -Hailey Rowe
- “When you’re more confident, a lot opens up. You communicate differently.” -Hailey Rowe
- “The longer you wait to own up to which skills you need to develop more of and which skills are standing, like lack of skills, are standing between you and where you want to go in your business, the longer you wait to address and acknowledge that, the longer you are dragging out and bleeding out costs and the longer it takes to get a ROI.” -Hailey Rowe
About Hailey Rowe
Hailey Rowe helps Health and Life Coaches make sales and impact online. She went from unemployed and desperately selling coaching sessions at $50 with no success to serving clients she loves with high-ticket packages.
Links & Resources:
- Free Private Training (TIME SENSITIVE): How to Get Paying Clients WITHOUT a Big Audience or Needing to Post More
- Marketing Variety: How to Not Feel Annoying & Like A Robot
- Hailey’s Instagram
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.