⇩ Get my Free Consistency Planner ⇩
First impressions in your business matter.
Business Coach & Consultant for Health, Life, & Mindset Coaches, Hailey Rowe and Personal Stylist and Image Consultant, Keri Blair, discuss the importance of a first impression.
Whether it’s how you show up on camera, how you present yourself at a networking event, or how you show up on a discovery call— your approach, brand vibe, and style are important.
By listening to this episode you’ll learn what to focus on when it comes to making an impactful first impression.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- How to create a strong, confident first impression when presenting yourself online or locally
- Tips to present yourself authentically & determine your 3-5 core brand adjectives
- Ways to NOT compare yourself to others
- How to not let “imposter syndrome” or not feeling good enough hold you back
- The difference between authenticity & laziness
- Advice if you are fearful of putting yourself out there
Quotes from this episode:
- “So if you if you want to be somebody who empowers others and is confident, you will probably dress a certain way, you will probably present yourself a certain way.” -Hailey Rowe
- “So this isn’t trying to be someone that you’re not, right? This is about who you really are on the inside. Because when you can have your insight, your inner essence, shine through to the outside, it’s kind of like law of attraction, you just instantly attract what you want in life, and you can fulfill your dreams.” -Keri Blair
- “I think that if you look at other people, this is the danger we’re all in in society, especially with Instagram, and all social media, right? Is if you look at someone who’s crushing it, and you try to be like them, it’s never gonna work, because you’re not them. And the reason most people are crushing it is because they’re being authentic.” -Keri Blair
About Keri Blair
Keri Blair is a Personal Stylist and Image Consultant with a one-of-a-kind approach and she prides herself on making a profound difference in people’s lives with her work. Keri and her team are known as a secret weapon and are trusted advisors to their extensive clientele across the country. She has over 20 years of experience styling executives and high profile clients drawing upon her experience in some of the world’s most dynamic and beautiful cities including New York, Los Angeles, Paris and Milan.
Keri is now introducing Your Curated Style, a 6-week course that will facilitate a Wardrobe Transformation! Keri wants you to love the way you look every day and help you bust out of the styling rut. Her focus is for participants to uncover their potential to live confident, happy, and authentic lives by loving the way they look and feel every single day. She truly believes it doesn’t matter where you’ve been, what you do, or what size you are; what matters is who you are and what’s inside waiting to shine through.