Framework for boosting your sales & attracting clients!
Attracting clients as a health, life, or mindset coach can feel overwhelming when you’re new to marketing and sales.
That’s why I developed my “F.A.S.T. Framework” to help my clients understand and implement the principles of growing a profitable coaching business.
Let’s dig into what the Framework stands for.
My F.A.S.T. Framework stands for…
- Followers: We determine who you want to attract as clients & customize a marketing system that’s aligned with your strengths to bring in new leads every week, give value, & convert to clients.
- Action: We develop content, messaging, branding, & calls to action that DRIVE your dream clients to TAKE ACTION!
- Sales: We get you selling your STANDOUT, NO BRAINER services WITHOUT being PUSHY & attracting more qualified people who want to PAY for your services
- Time Management: We shift you from “busy work” to smart work in a way that allows you to grow your business while still having time for your family & personal life
- Transformation: We help you become the confident, resourceful entrepreneur you’ve always wanted to be & ensure that your program is transformational & differentiated.
Evaluate your baseline
Now that you know the F.A.S.T. Framework to book more clients, ask yourself these questions to establish what you might need to work on to improve:
- Are you connecting with new potential clients & partners every week?
- Is your content creating interest among your audience?
- Is your brand message, offer, and content clear & compelling?
- Are you booking discovery calls regularly?
- Are you booking clients from your discovery calls regularly?
- Are you managing your time wisely?
- Are you clear on what to focus on each week in your business?
- Do you know what makes you standout from others in your field?
- Do you have a clear program framework of your own?
- Do you feel your pricing is appropriate for your offer?
You’re invited to Custom F.A.S.T. Framework Strategy Consult
Don’t fret if the answers to the questions above are making you feel like you need to make some changes in your business. I’d love to see if I can support you in making improvements.
Curious to learn more about The Coach Inner Circle, my course (currently on sale this week), or private coaching & consulting?
Visit HaileyRowe.com to schedule your free strategy consult, or reach out with any questions.