⇩ Get my Free Consistency Planner ⇩
Biggest lessons from fired to full-time coach:
- Stop fearing your potential and heights you can reach when you step into being a full-time coach.
- Implement a marketing strategy that helps you book clients consistently.
- Improve sales and closing skills in order to step into being a full-time coach.
- Learn how to speak to your ideal client through your content.
Why having your own blueprint to start being a full-time coach is valuable:
- You stop treating your dreams and passion like a hobby.
- You treat your BUSINESS, like a BUSINESS, reducing your fears and mindset blocks.
- You are fully present in all areas where you need to be, like being the content creator or even the customer service rep.
Four shifts you need to make to step into being a full-time coach:
- Follow the right people with the right message at the right time AND right place with the right price.
- If you are not clear on who you are talking to, who you can deeply resonate with and who will identify with your message, you will struggle to convert followers into clients.
- Get specific and create your smash elevator pitch that’s quick and clear.
- Speak to your ONE ideal client in order to resonate deeply and attract your ideal client like a magnet.
- Create a good follow-up process
- Get your FREE Niche Training here where you will be able to get really specific, craft your elevator pitch AND craft your 5-star Instagram Bio.
- Accept that selling is serving and realize that it is not about you, it about the people who need you and your nervousness around selling is not going to get you to be a full-time coach.
- Aligning with WHAT you are selling is key to not feel pushy at any time during your sales process. The value needs to be perceived as higher than the cost, always.
- Feeling competent in the results you deliver to your clients is another good place to start.
- Shift your perspective from studying the free resources to investing in your business and expert support.
- Ditch the compare game and stay focused on your own offers and injecting value when you want to raise your prices.
- Don’t underestimate the power of what you provide, and how you provide it in a structured amazing way, and the services, and the impact you can make.
3. Mindset Mastery
- Entrepreneurship is like a sport, it’s a mental game. It’s the best personal development course you could ever take in your life.
- You can have the best strategy in the world, the best steps in the world, but if you don’t have the mindset, you won’t get to be a full-time coach.
- Our thoughts create our feelings, our feelings create our actions and our actions, create our results.
- Be calm and intentional with your daily to-do list and be realistic in your expectations with yourself.
- Ask yourself: What would my successful six-figure entrepreneur self have the do in order to reach my next goal? What would that look like and what mindset would she have?
- There are always new opportunities and new levels of growth. Enjoy the process of acquiring clients as much as you enjoy the end results.
- You have to be the kind of person who can build mindset discipline and be okay with delaying gratification.
4. Value Creation
- The person who takes the fastest action creates the most value by showing up and being consistent wins.
- The person who’s the most intentional with their choices and content and creating the most value at solving the most problems.
- Always think about what is in it for the other person, instead of creating content about your day and your personal realizations.
- When creating content ask yourself: How can I solve someone’s problem today, aka my ideal client?
- Use copywriting techniques that works and is proven.
About Hailey Rowe
Since 2010, Hailey has worked in the coaching industry, as well as in Business Development & Marketing for companies like ENERGYbits, the Human Potential Institute, Upgrade Labs, and more! She’s a certified behavioral change specialist and human potential coach.
If you want to book a call with Hailey, you can apply here.