Get the Free Superhero Sales Journal ⇩
From No Clients to Real Connections
From no clients to a successful group program launch!!
Special guest & my client, Jessica P., shares her experience launching her group program, overcoming mindset blocks, and more!
Jessica shares how she has been able to grow her own brand WHILE working her “day job” & being a mom of 2 young girls.
About Jessica Proctor
Jessica is a health & fitness Coach for busy moms. As a full time working Mom of 2 girls she’s been guilty of putting herself last on the list. Thankfully she discovered that when she feels healthy and fit, she shows up even better for them. Let’s face it… Moms are Wonder Women!
Life can be overwhelming, but it should also be enjoyed. Time won’t slow down, Jessica doesn’t want you to waste another minute wondering about what to eat or how to fit in your Mom jeans (which you look great in, btw!)
Her goal is to help you learn to eat, train and think in a way that allows you to enjoy & fully experience these precious years. Using journaling practices, easy to follow meal planning and prep activities, and continuous support you can STOP the yo-yo and have a healthier, happier, more peaceful experience. And we all know if Mom is happier…everyone else is happier!
You will learn…
- How to be go from zero clients to making connections & booking clients
- Ways to develop your group coaching program
- How to go from being viewed as the “Free Coach” to others seeing your value
- What to do if you want to enhance your network marketing business
- Tips to overcome perfectionism and “squirrel brain”
- How to market your group effectively and make lasting connections