⇩ Get my Free Overwhelm Cheat Sheet ⇩
Human design and what it means for your business
Marketing & Sales Coach & LinkedIn Lead Generation Service Provider, Hailey Rowe, interviews Certified Business Coach and Human Design Reader Courtney Koenig about the different types of human design. By listening to this episode you’ll learn ways to make your business thrive with your own human design approach.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The different types of human design & why it matters in how you approach your coaching business
- Tips for working WITH your strengths and zone of genius
- Marketing strengths and weakness based on your human design
- How to not be limited by your human seeing
- Ways to prevent self-sabotage in your coaching business
Quotes in the episode:
- 05:02: “If you are a business owner, you’re gonna get so many shoulds imposed on you by gurus, your clients, and everybody… Everybody’s going to have an opinion about how you should do it. Same thing with parenting, everybody’s going to have an opinion on how you should parent. And the truth is… The people who crush it in life live by their own definition of work-life balance and their own definition of amazing client delivery. Hear the opinions, take it all in, and then say I’m gonna see what works for me.” -Hailey Rowe
- 09:36: “Now, we often think of sensitivity as like, “oh, you’re a sensitive person, that’s a weakness,” but it’s actually really a strength. When people are sensitive, they are getting information about their environment.” -Courtney Koenig
- 12:24: “I love human design gives us an insight onto that. Because there are ways that we make things happen. And marketing is about making things happen.” -Courtney Koenig
About Courtney Koenig
Courtney is the founder of Rise to Thrive where she helps bosses globally accelerate their inner power through their unique human design.
Those she has coached appreciate her unique ability to combine tangible Human Design strategies with a clear vision of each individual’s human design to help them become a powerful, profitable, purposeful boss.
Courtney is a certified business coach and Human Design Reader. In 2011, she co-founded a marketing company with her husband, and together they provide strategic marketing to Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, and individual health and wellness professionals.
She lives in Dallas with her husband of 25 years and 4 kids, 1 dog, and 1 granddog.