⇩ Get my Free Overwhelm Cheat Sheet ⇩
Being successful in business without hustling
Marketing & Sales Coach & LinkedIn Lead Generation Service Provider, Hailey Rowe and Business Growth Expert, Investor, International Speaker, Coach, Mentor, Consultant, and Podcast Host, Athin Cassiotis discuss the importance of learning how to prioritize tasks in life and business and stop hustling. By listening to this episode, you’ll learn how to be more effective without getting overwhelmed with tasks for your business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to collaborate with bigger partners & stop being afraid to play big
- How Athin got to interview Jay Abraham, Jillian Michaels, and more “celebrity guests”
- Tips to reach your ideal clients
- Strategies to improve your brand message
- Ways to break business projects down into bite-sized pieces
- Tips to get out of “hustle” mode, but still be productive
Quotes in the episode:
- 07:24: “Anything in business really is relationships.” -Athin Cassiotis
- 07:50: “I’m using this business or other businesses, as vehicles to create the life that I want.” -Athin Cassiotis
- 08:22: ”All of those things are just little obstacles that you have to break down and put a strategy in place, test it, you know, have the boldness to try it out. But if it pays off, it could be huge.” -Hailey Rowe
About Athin Cassiotis
Athin Cassiotis is a Business Growth Expert, Investor, International Speaker, Coach, Mentor, Consultant, and Podcast Host. He helps business owners grow and scale their business to create wealth and freedom in their life. Athin Cassiotis hosts The Business Growth Show, where he interviews successful entrepreneurs and celebrities, including Jay Abraham, Bruce Buffer, Jillian Michaels, Nick Bell, and George Koukis. He has spoken on stage in front of 1,000 people and 2,500 people in Los Angeles along with many stages in Australia. He has personally worked with many of Australia’s biggest brands including Kmart, Target, Westfield, Catch, Coles, and Department of Defence.