⇩ Get my Free Consistency Planner ⇩
Instagram & Discovery Call Growth: Client Journey
Marketing & Sales Coach & LinkedIn Lead Generation Service Provider, Hailey Rowe, interviews client & Holistic Health Coach FemkeVerhulst about her journey growing her Instagram audience, discovery calls, and business from scratch. By listening to this episode, you’ll hear more about how to leverage Instagram & social media to grow your business, tips to prevent burnout along the way, and more.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to develop Instagram content that will captivate your audience
- The importance of being consistent with your business, marketing, and relationship building
- How to prevent overwhelm and burnout as a new entrepreneur
- The highlights of The Coach Inner Circle
- Tips to grow your sales confidence & clarity about your offer
Quotes in the episode:
- 11:06: “I just get to share my knowledge and I get to educate women because aside from just helping them in my coaching program, another goal of mine is just to educate women.” -Femke Verhulst
- 12:45: “I post three times a week on Instagram, and I try to keep it educational, and also really interesting for my target audience.’” -Femke Verhulst
- 20:07: “Sometimes as entrepreneurs, we don’t set boundaries, because we are our own boss. And, if your boss is mean to you, and making you work all the time, then obviously, you might hit burnout.” -Hailey Rowe
Femke’s testimonial from working with Hailey Rowe
I first started working with Hailey as my business coach almost five months ago. And at that time, I just started my business, I had no idea what to do & how to do it. I was really uncomfortable and not familiar with sales and marketing. I’m really glad I found Hailey. She really helped me build & promote my program. And she really helped me gain more confidence in discovery calls, how to get discovery calls booked, and how to lead them in a way I felt comfortable.
She also helped me host the webinars, do a giveaway, get booked on podcasts, & grow my Instagram audience. I’m really grateful for all of those things.
And I also really enjoyed the group of women in the group program, because it was so nice being there with others who are also building their business. Hailey was there with the right answers. She always provided the best feedback. She just has so much knowledge and I could not recommend her enough to anyone who’s struggling and wanting to work with a business coach.
About Femke Verhulst
Femke Verhulst is a Holistic Health Coach and Nutritionist. She helps women overcome hormonal struggles, like PMS, painful periods, fatigue, and bloating while using a holistic approach.