⇩Get My Free Overwhelm Cheat Sheet
Entrepreneurial Success: Insights with Karen Gihooly
In this episode, Hailey Rowe, Business Coach & Consultant, chats about leadership, how to manage your schedule as an entrepreneur, & overcoming overwhelm with Karen Gihooly, Founder and Managing Partner of True North Collaboration.
From crafting effective routines to cultivating a supportive network, Karen shares valuable insights on structuring your week for maximum productivity and fulfillment. Join Hailey and Karen as they uncover the keys to staying focused, prioritizing tasks, and mastering the art of sales.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to create more structure for yourself as an entrepreneur to prevent distractions & procrastination
- Karen’s morning, midday, and evening routine that helps her stay on track & get more done
- How to build your support tribe & network to prevent loneliness on the solopreneur journey
- Ways to better prioritize your to-do list & prevent overwhelm
- How to stay focused on what matters most to grow your business
- Tips to prevent perfectionism from taking over
- The 3 components of a solid sales call to action
Quotes in the episode:
- “Sometimes fear can be the biggest disabler of all.” – Karen Gihooly
- “Play to your strengths” – Karen Gihooly
- “As an entrepreneur you will never get to the end of your to-do list. You’re never going to be fully complete. Make a priority list and go from there.” – Karen Gihooly
About Karen Gihooly
Karen Gihooly, Founder and Managing Partner of True North Collaboration, brings extensive experience from diverse industries, including global banks, financial institutions, payment processing firms, Fintech startups, and consumer services companies. Through navigating various organizational landscapes, Karen understands the dynamics of rapid change and the importance of cultural health in driving success.
Her insight underscores the pivotal role of organizational culture as the True North predictor of success. By fostering highly engaged, motivated environments where individuals are aligned with shared goals, organizations can optimize customer experiences and revenue outcomes across all levels, from junior to senior positions.