Strategies for Linkedin
In this episode, Simon Parsons and Hailey Rowe discuss how to use Linkedin to grow your brand awareness, clientele, & business connections. In this episode, you’ll learn everything from how to come up with a good headline for your Linkedin posts to how to setup your profile for success!
Linkedin Lessons discussed in this episode:
- 5:44: How to determine what kind of content to post
- 5:59: How to setup your profile to standout
- 8:17: What is a good hook and tips to structure & share posts
- 13:14: Ways to build up your connections & network
Quotes from the episode:
- 14:14: “I think one thing that you need to do is not just put out your content, but also be willing to support other people’s content.” -Simon Parsons
- 16:02: “The first thing I would do is ask myself, Where are the people who I want to follow my stuff? Where are they hanging out right now?” -Simon Parsons
- 21:14: “I think a lot of people think Linkedin has to be very formal, professional, and stiff. I personally find that not to be completely true. I use a lot of personal photos and things like that, too.” -Hailey Rowe
About Simon Parsons
Simon Parsons helps coaches monetize Linkedin. He hosts the Mindset Hackers Podcast. With over 3 million views on LinkedIn, on, he is on a mission to help more entrepreneurs create sustainable and scalable businesses that they love!
Links & Resources:
- FREE LINKEDIN SCRIPT for Profitable Partnerships & Discovery Calls
- Simon Parson’s Website
- Simon’s Linkedin
- Simon’s Instagram
- Simon’s YouTube
- Hailey’s Podcast Episode on Simon’s Podcast (Mindset Hackers)
- Marketing Variety: How to Not Feel Annoying & Like a Robot
- Social Media That Converts: Hot Seat Coaching
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.