⇩ Get my Free LinkedIn Script & Class: How to Attract Profitable Clients & Partnerships ⇩
LinkedIn client attraction & networking
In this episode, Business Coach, Health Coach Nation Podcast Host, & LinkedIn Lead Generation Service Provider, Hailey Rowe, shares how to be successful with LinkedIn client attraction. By listening to this episode, you’ll learn how to network and grow your audience with the LinkedIn platform.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- Who is LinkedIn best for
- What are 3-5 different ways you can use LinkedIn to grow your audience and business
- What’s working currently on LinkedIn
- The power of your network
- How long does it take to start getting results on LinkedIn
Quotes from this episode:
- 05:49: “Not everybody in my connections are going to see every post. That’s why it’s so much more valuable to build up your network & personally engage with them so that over time, more and more people are actually seeing your posts.” -Hailey Rowe
- 06:38: “There’s a right and a wrong way to approach LinkedIn lead generation. And when I work with clients, we take a very relationship building, warm approach. Meaning, we typically ask a question that can open doors and see if somebody’s even interested in connecting deeper. We make it permission-based.” -Hailey Rowe
- 08:57: “Your network is your net worth. And the more you can help others by connecting them with who they’re trying to connect with, the more in your life that’s probably going to pay off.” -Hailey Rowe
About Hailey Rowe
Hailey Rowe is a Marketing & Sales Coach for Health, Life, & Mindset Coaches who want to make sales and impact online. She teaches her 5-Star Framework in her Free Training: How to Get Clients Without Posting More or a Big Audience.
Tools Links & Resources:
- Schedule Your Free Strategy Consult with Hailey Rowe
- Free Business Growth & Networking Community: The Marketing Hub
- Hailey’s Instagram
- LinkedIn Lead Generation: How Long Does it Take to Get Clients?
- Online Visibility & Client Attraction With LinkedIn
- Client Success Story: High Ticket Sales Using LinkedIn