⇩ Get my Free Overwhelm Cheat Sheet ⇩
Manifesting & The Law of Attraction: What is it?
The Law of Attraction suggests that where your attention goes, energy flows! In other words- it’s a belief that “like attracts like,” meaning that positive or negative thoughts and emotions can bring about MORE positive or negative experiences in a person’s life. According to this philosophy, individuals would have the ability to be manifesting their desires through their thoughts and beliefs.
The concept gained popularity in the early 20th century through the New Thought movement and has since been popularized in various books, including “The Science of Getting Rich” by Wallace D. Wattles and “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne.
Proponents of the Law of Attraction argue that by focusing on positive thoughts and maintaining a positive mindset, individuals can attract positive outcomes and experiences into their lives.
They believe that thoughts and emotions emit vibrational frequencies that interact with the universe, eventually manifesting corresponding events, circumstances, and opportunities.
To apply the Law of Attraction, individuals are encouraged to visualize their desired outcomes, maintain a positive attitude, affirm their goals and desires, and believe in the possibility of achieving them. By aligning their thoughts, emotions, and actions with their desired outcomes, proponents claim that individuals can attract the resources, people, and circumstances needed to fulfill their aspirations.
While many people find value in positive thinking and maintaining an optimistic mindset, the idea that thoughts alone are manifesting specific outcomes is not universally accepted by the scientific community.
Manifesting & Taking Action: How to Balance The Two
Balancing manifesting and taking action involves combining the principles of the Law of Attraction with proactive steps to achieve your desired outcomes.
Here are some suggestions to find a balance between the two:
- Clarify your goals: Clearly define what you want to manifest in your life. Be specific about your desires and set clear, achievable goals. This will help you direct your actions more effectively.
- Visualize and affirm: Use visualization techniques to vividly imagine yourself already having achieved your goals. Engage your emotions and truly feel the experience. Additionally, practice positive affirmations to reinforce your belief in your ability to manifest your desires.
- Set intentions: Before taking action, set clear intentions related to your goals. Be mindful of your actions and align them with your desired outcomes. Intentions act as a guide and help you stay focused on what you want to attract.
- Take inspired action: Instead of merely waiting for things to happen, take inspired and purposeful action towards your goals. These actions should be aligned with your intentions and should feel motivated and energized. Trust your intuition and make choices that resonate with your desires.
- Stay open to opportunities: While taking action, remain open and receptive to new opportunities and possibilities. Sometimes, unexpected opportunities may present themselves that can accelerate your progress. Be willing to adapt and seize these opportunities as they arise.
- Maintain a positive mindset: Cultivate a positive mindset throughout the process. Eliminate self-doubt and negative self-talk. Focus on the belief that you are capable of achieving your goals. Positive thoughts and emotions will enhance your manifestation efforts and energize your actions.
- Practice patience and detachment: While taking action, practice patience and detachment from the outcome. Trust in the process and believe that the universe is working in your favor. Avoid becoming overly attached or desperate for specific results, as this can create resistance.
Remember that finding the right balance between manifesting and taking action may vary for each individual. It’s important to listen to your intuition and follow what feels right for you. Experiment with different approaches and strategies, and be willing to adjust your approach as needed.
Quotes from this episode:
- 06:15: “But the point is we have an attraction and just like magnets, we’ve all held two magnets together. Positive attracts the negative end or negative attracts the positive end. We can actually attract to us what the goal is that we’re, that we’re set out to, that we’re trying to achieve.” -Dr. Lonnie Herman
- 06:51: “We can either attract these different goals, or we could be repelling these goals without realizing we’re repelling them. So we’ve got to create this magnetism about us so that we can attract that goal that we want in our inner to be in our surroundings to be in our life.” -Dr. Lonnie Herman
- 08:09: “The actions you put into place, you could literally be sabotaging your attraction so people can say, well, I work towards it. I’ve done all the steps, but I still couldn’t achieve that. Why? What is it in me? And it’s not about more meditation. It’s not about harder work. It’s about smarter work. It’s about finding the blocks, removing them so that we can get what we’re looking for.” -Dr. Lonnie Herman
About Dr. Lonnie Herman
Dr. Herman has helped countless people, restore their optimal health, who have suffered from terrible chronic disease.
His postgraduate studies include:
- GI Disorders
- Thyroid function & thyroid disease
- Autoimmune disease
- Causes of cancer…and so much more.
Dr. Herman’s Rapid Health Restoration System helps people clean their cells so they can reclaim their lives.