Why an Email List is Important for Your Business
In this episode, Copywriter Trevor Davis and Marketing & Mindset Coach Hailey Rowe discuss why it is important to build an email list for almost any business. You’ll learn how to effectively communicate with your email list, tips an for promoting your services without being overly salesy, and ideas to grow your list.
Lessons discussed in this episode:
- How to decide what your Freebie or Lead Magnet should be to grow your email list
- How to not give TOO much in your freebie so you don’t overwhelm your audience
- How to choose the level of frequency you send newsletters out & not email your list too much
- “Don’ts” for email marketing
- How long or short your emails should be
- Tips to personalize your emails
- How to deal with tech overwhelm
- Statistics about click rates
Quotes from the episode:
- 2:01: “I’m a huge fan of email marketing, I think a lot of people dismiss it, because initially, they have maybe a small list and so they don’t see the potential. But when you grow your list, and over time, your email list is really your best group of people to be marketing to and warmest connections I’ve found.” -Hailey Rowe
- 2:51: “If you don’t know everything about your potential, or your ideal client avatar, then it’s hard to really talk about what’s going to be valuable for them.” -Trevor Davis
- 8:26: “I always try to remind people that whether it’s a Facebook group or an email list or just your friends list, you always have an opportunity to build intimacy. Build a great relationship with those people, even if it’s a small group.” -Trevor Davis
About Trevor Davis
Trevor Davis is a copywriter & helps individuals create a flexible remote business.
Links & Resources:
- Trevor’s Facebook Group
- Mindset Freedom
- Turn Your Email List Into Lifelong Customers With Liz Wilcox
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.