MARKETING MISTAKES BLOCKING YOUR SALES
There are a couple of TOP MARKETING MISTAKES I see business owners STRUGGLE with that BLOCK them from more SALES.
The good news is… If you address these top marketing mistakes, you can turn things around.
The Top 3 Marketing Mistakes
- You are marketing tools and features your audience doesn’t care about.
- You are keeping your marketing surface-level & expecting people to buy just because it’s a “low price.”
- You are not talking about your offer enough & expecting that everyone sees your posts and remembers what you do.
Here are some ways to address these marketing mistakes & uplevel your results…
The good news is you CAN transform your marketing & generate interest in your offer.
1) Focus on what your audience WANTS, not what you think they NEED.
Speak THEIR language about the urgent pain points they are dealing with.
When you’re talking about what’s included in your offer, connect each feature to what problem it solves or what it accomplishes.
No one wants more “calls,” “sessions,” “resources.”
Focus on the “SO WHAT?!?” of those things… In other words, how will their day-to-day life be DIFFERENT by using your tools?
2) Go deeper than just making the offer.
It’s not enough to just have a low price or bonuses…
You have to share the before & after of your offer, address common FAQs & objections, and show social proof or why you are credible to help your clients.
Bonus points if you can use stories in your marketing!
3) You have to warm up your audience & talk about your offer more than once in multiple different ways.
Before you launch straight into selling your offer online, it’s important to warm up your audience!
Warn them that something exciting is coming. Help them see what’s possible for their future. Help them understand that their pain points don’t have to continue.
Create curiosity about your offer. Send MULTIPLE emails about it (not just one). People are BUSYYYYYY and need to hear something on average 7-17 times before making a move.
You may FEEL like you’re repeating yourself, but trust me- people are not paying as close attention to you as you think.
If you are ready to uplevel your sales, stay tuned because I have a JUICY Black Friday Deal coming to your inbox on Friday, November 24th!
It is going to help you nail your offer, put an end to niche confusion or FOMO, & jumpstart your marketing plan for 2024!