Get the Brand Story Template for FREE ⇩
Membership Site Expert: Dr. Robyn Odegaard
Dr. Robyn Odegaard is a former competitive beach volleyball player and has spent her career using goal-achievement psychology to motivate, inspire and focus clients on achieving success. She holds a certificate from the Center for Nutrition Studies at Cornell University.
Dr. Robyn left the world of psychology to get rid of her “fluffy” middle and concentrate on getting health. Along with her husband, Russ, a former competitive bodybuilder and trainer on the Mr. Olympic Tour, she is the co-founder of Whole Food Muscle Club and co-author of “How to Feed a Human: The Whole Food Muscle Way” (April 2019).
In the book, she highlights her journey of a plant-based diet with no “fake food” coupled with exercise for a healthy lifestyle.
In this episode, I interview Dr. Robyn about her experience starting a membership site (Whole Food Muscle Club).
You will learn…
- Why Dr. Robyn goes LIVE on Facebook 5x a week (same time, same place)
- How to share your Facebook LIVE on your page and in your Facebook Group simultaneously
- Strategies to get speaking gigs at wellness events, schools, etc.
- How to price your membership program
- Tips to develop your membership site
- How to not get scammed by a charlatan
- Why buying is emotional
- Authentic marketing vs. magic pill marketing
- Tips to boost your membership site growth
- When to pivot in your coaching business
- Ways to overcome imposter syndrome
- Value creation for your members who use your membership site
- Mindset tips to stay persistent in your coaching business
- The importance of market research when building your coaching offers
- How to determine the pricing for your membership site