⇩ Get my Free Consistency Planner ⇩
Business Coach & Consultant for Health, Life, & Mindset Coaches, Hailey Rowe and Certified Conversion Copywriter, Hailey Krajewski, discuss the musts in messaging and marketing.
By listening to this episode, you’ll learn effective ways to communicate with your potential clients when it comes to marketing your business.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- How to get the right offer in front of the right audience
- Niche marketing tips
- Ways to use social proof in your business to build trust
- How to gather market research and your audience’s feedback regarding what message is “in demand”
- Learning how to include more connection points in your messaging & engage with your audience
- How to prevent confusion in your marketing
- Sales Page Do’s and Don’ts
- Strategies to determine your target audience
Quotes from this episode:
- 02:41: “It’s all about the right offer in front of the right audience.” –Hailey Krajewski
- 05:15: “So I think the number one thing that I say to those starting out, if you don’t know the transformation, or you don’t know what your client really wants, ask them.” -Hailey Krajewski
- 07:51: “One of the other things that I think is so important when you are looking for the right offer and your messaging is, how are you different from everyone else? How is your offer different?” -Hailey Krajewski
- 13:09: “If you’re never hitting on the big pain points, or the reasons why they haven’t taken action already, and what’s going on as far as their fears and concerns and hesitations, then they’re definitely going to stay in the mindset of that’s not for me, or I’m not interested.” -Hailey Rowe
About Hailey Krajewski
Hailey is a Certified Conversion Copywriter specializing in helping coaches, consultants, and course creators automate and grow their sales through highly effective copy and messaging. With a strong passion for empowering driven entrepreneurs, Hailey aims to fuel higher profit and purpose for businesses.
Her approach to writing goes beyond pretty, poetic words on a page; she uses storytelling and psychological principles to forge deeper connections with the audience. By delving into their greatest fears and deepest desires, Hailey crafts copy that inspires readers to take immediate action.
Her background includes a bachelor’s degree in Communications, a minor in Psychology, over seven years of professional fundraising experience, and more than two years of dedicated focus on conversion copywriting. Hailey uniquely transforms ideas into compelling copy that captures and nurtures an audience effortlessly, leading to increased conversions.
She is committed to continued education, growth, and skill development to deliver transformative results for entrepreneurs like you.
Hailey is also a wife and mother to four young boys and aims to be a constant source of inspiration to them.
Tools Links & Resources:
- Schedule Your Free Strategy Consult with Hailey Rowe
- Free Niche Marketing & 5-Star Instagram Bio Checklist
- The Copy Shift’s Website
- The Copy Shift’s Instagram
- The Copy Shift’s Facebook
- The Copy Shift’s LinkedIn
- 5 Shifts to Be a Confident, Impactful, Money-Making Coach
- Grow Your Coaching Career Faster With These 3 Truths