Get My FREE Sales Journal ⇩
In this episode, Therapeutic Healing Coach Eidit Choochag shares ways to start breaking free from your mindset blocks & limiting beliefs.
Eidit helps women align their mind, body, as well as their spirit to result in inner peace. She does this through emotional healing and spiritual growth by taking massive action! Eidit’s experience as a Licensed Clincial Social Worker helps her give her best to her clients. She is passionate about helping women make breakthroughs that leave lasting results for them. Inner peace and healing is her goal and she has over 14 years of experience in the mental health field. This makes Eidit no stranger to mindset blocks.
What can you do when you know which mindset block is holding you back?
- Make yourself proud and create growth goals
- Achieve small goals to build trust with yourself
- Stick to ONE habit and build small wins to gain momentum
- Change the narrative of your self-talk to assess why something didn’t work out instead of judging yourself.
What are the key things in order to reach your goals, while overcoming mindset blocks in your business?
- Create the energy you need. Maybe, in this case, energy means time or focusing on better nutrition.
- Managing your time in a focused and disciplined way in order to be more efficient and productive.
- Reverse-engineer your action steps by modelling a week-by-week strategy instead of the scary big picture
- Your why is what will push you further and make you WANT to grow yourself and overcome mindset blocks.
Which level are your mindset blocks in?
The Dedicated Business Owner
- You do whatever it takes to reach your goals without burning out
- You know it won’t be easy but you are determined to figure it out
- You accept that being messy is part of growing.
- You allow yourself to ride the wave and enjoy the journey of entrepreneurship
The Emotional Intelligent Business Owner
- You CHOOSE not to focus on what doesn’t feel good right now.
- Perhaps you don’t feel ready to sacrifice certain things in your life.
- Perhaps you need to pause and focus on your mental health WITHOUT feeling guilty.
The Hustling Business Owner
- You want to move forward but you consistently beat yourself up for not reaching your goals.
- You indulge the split energies of self-sabotage and ambition. A recipe for burnout.
- You don’t understand why your results do not match your efforts in your businesss.
Try on new thoughts.
Abraham Hicks says, “Beliefs are just thoughts you’ve chosen to keep thinking on repeat.” We can begin to shift our limiting beliefs by “trying on new thoughts.”
For example, if you identify as a procrastinator, try a new thought process. It could be something like this: “I am working on being more proactive & productive by prioritizing one 20-minute task at a time.”
If you can’t think of a new thought to “try on,” ask yourself what might be true that I don’t see? For instance, you might think you’re a procrastinator, however you realize there have been projects you’ve wanted to do. When you want to do these project you start without delay. Therefore, you can “try on” a new thought like, “I know I am capable of starting projects in a timely manner because I’ve done it before.”
What type of support do you need to overcome mindset blocks?
It is a sign of strength to ask for help. A coach can help you identify mindset blocks and help you work through them. Plus, you might not get unbiased support when solely relying on family & friends for advice. You need this type of support to help make your dreams a reality faster.
Give yourself permission to create your own boundaries & rules to overcome mindset blocks.
As a coach and business owner, it’s your duty to protect your energy and recharge your batteries.
Eidit Choochage is a Therapeutic Healing Coach who helps women align their mind, body & spirit through emotional healing, spiritual growth and taking action. You can find her on Facebook and Instagram.