“Money Mindset” is a term I hear a LOT in the coaching industry. And it’s pretty important! The sooner you investigate your beliefs, patterns, and behaviors around money, the sooner you can charge what your offer is worth (instead of undercharging) & grow your business.
That’s why I invited Lorna Poole, Money Coach, onto The Health Coach Nation podcast to share her “Money Mindset” hacks & ways to build wealth, financial freedom, as well as time freedom.
Money Mindset Lessons discussed in this episode:
- Why your beliefs, patterns, and actions around money MATTER
- 3 Secrets to creating wealth and financial freedom
- How to not get sucked into the money trends & simplify financial goal setting
- The first steps to changing your relationship with money
- How to create an affirmation statement around money to improve your money mindset
- Ways to think like a wealthy person
- Strategies to feel more secure around money
- Why we relate money to our self-worth & tips to break free from that habit
- The notecard exercise that Lorna used to build wealth & thinking like a wealthy person
- Tips to identify your subconscious money mindset beliefs
- Money affirmations
- How to determine the best business investments
- Ways to overcome fear of investing in yourself
- Uncovering the gaps in your business
- Ways to simplify your investing decisions
- Suggestions to keep your expenses at 50% of your revenue
- What is financial freedom?
- The 5 criteria to consider when deciding how to put your money to work
- The 5 asset classes: equity, cash, gold/metals, fixed income
- How to manage money and protect yourself from “bad times” as well
Notable Money Mindset Quotes from the episode:
- “In order to have more, I have to become more.” -Jim Rohn
- “Do the internal work to see outer wealth.” -Lorna Poole
- “Make the numbers that seem big right now seem SMALL by expanding your mindset.” -Lorna Poole
About Lorna Poole
Lorna Poole is an iPEC Certified Coach who helps women master their money and achieve their dreams of financial freedom by learning how to put their money to work, so they can live life on their terms. Gaining the confidence, knowledge, and understanding of how to be great with money.
Money Mindset Links & Resources:
- Lorna Poole’s Website
- Lorna Poole’s Instagram
- Financially Independent Females
- Lorna Poole’s Linkedin
- From $30K In Debt to Multiple 6-Figure Health Coaching Business
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.