⇩ Get my Free Overwhelm Cheat Sheet ⇩
3 Musts to Break Free from Your 9-5
In this episode, Business Coach, Health Coach Nation Podcast Host, & LinkedIn Lead Generation Service Provider, Hailey Rowe, shares how to navigate the transitional journey from the 9-5 corporate world to entrepreneurship. Discover the essential “musts” that can help you break free from the traditional work structure and embrace the challenges and triumphs of entrepreneurship.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- Tips to Overcome The Fear of Uncertainty in Business
- What Hailey learned from her interview with Amy Porterfield
- How to play bigger & score big business opportunities
- Ways to get out of the mindset trap of analysis paralysis & fear of wasted effort and time
- 3 Musts for gaining the confidence to transition out of your 9-5 and go full-time into entrepreneurship
Quotes from this episode:
- 02:15: “Because so far you have 100% survival rate. You’re still here. It won’t kill you, You’ll get stronger. You’ll get better at feeling feelings.” -Hailey Rowe
- 02:24: “Entrepreneurship is getting really good at delaying gratification, being patient feeling uncomfortable emotions, and still taking action… not letting your feelings derail you in business or cause you to make very emotionally reactive decisions.” -Hailey Rowe
- 07:38: “I want you to not let fear take over and run the show. Lean into fear and ask, “What’s bothering me about this? What’s making me nervous about this?” Prepare what you can, but trust the rest trust that you’ll be able to feel the feelings that come up along the way.” -Hailey Rowe
About Hailey Rowe
Hailey Rowe is a Marketing & Sales Coach for Health, Life, & Mindset Coaches who want to make sales and impact online. Check out her free class: 4 Steps to Client Attraction Without Posting MORE or a Big Audience.
Musts Links & Resources:
- Schedule Your Free Strategy Consult with Hailey Rowe
- Free Business Growth & Networking Community: The Marketing Hub
- Hailey’s Instagram
- LinkedIn Lead Generation: How Long Does it Take to Get Clients?
- Patience & Consistency in Your Business With Audrey Zona
- How to Grow a Coaching Business While Working Full-Time