How Neurotransmitters Affect Your Business
I got my neurotransmitters tested…
Several months ago- I wanted to work on some preventative wellness steps & also resolve my anemia…
So, I hired one of my clients who is a Clinical Nutritionist among other things (because I get to coach the best wellness experts in the field, of course!).
And after one of our sessions, she suggested I test my neurotransmitters.
Little did I know until I got my test back, I was low in a couple of things.
Nothing too major, but I definitely had improvements to make.
For example, my brain was low in Gaba (a specific neurotransmitter that clams the brain down & lowers anxiousness).
My client/Nutritionist hooked me up with some supplements & next steps before we would re-test.
Months later, I’ve now retested and what do you know? There have been great improvements!!
But, why am I sharing this story with you?
It got me thinking…
If on this journey, I had to find a testing company, stare at my test results and try to interpret them myself, research which supplement brands were the best, etc…
I don’t think I would’ve followed through & made the changes I needed to make.
Not to mention, I could’ve gotten my neurotransmitter test data myself, but I wouldn’t have known what to do with it.
Which would’ve left my picture of health looking like this horse picture :
Decent in some areas, but incomplete in others…
And this is what so many of us do in our businesses or areas of our lives we are not experts in yet…
We collect so much information, but we don’t know how to interpret and take action from it.
You can look at someone else’s marketing or webinar and think, “It’s working for them, so I’m going to do that.”
But what you don’t see is the strategy behind it, what led up to that being their chosen strategy, what they did before that step to succeed with it, the size of their audience, the trial & error it took, etc.
So, having the information is sometimes just NOT ENOUGH. Success in health, business, or whatever area of life you’re looking to improve requires personalization.
And sometimes, we have to admit we don’t know what personalized steps we even need.
Just like I didn’t know I needed to supplement with the things I’m now supplementing with.
That’s why it’s helpful to have an expert who CAN interpret your data & your struggles, & help you turn it into a solutions-oriented plan.
If you’re looking for a plan that has been specifically personalized & created for coaches who want to get more clients consistently…
Without JUST relying on posting or needing a big audience…
Checkout my Free Private Training to get started: https://www.HaileyRowe.com/training
A quick recap of what you’ll learn in the episode:
- Why it’s helpful to have an expert who CAN interpret your data & your struggles, & help you turn it into a solutions-oriented plan.
- Tips take action from the information we gather
- Why success in health, business, or whatever area of life you’re looking to improve requires personalization.
Quotes from the episode:
- “I love data. I love tracking. I track almost anything in my life. My time. Anything related with my health, I enjoy doing that, and just seeing improvements and that kind of thing.”
- “I could have bought my own neurotransmitter test. You know, researched all this stuff online, tried to piece it all together, and try to interpret test data, but my time is not best spent doing that.”
- “Interpreting information sometimes when you’re not an expert in something, it doesn’t work.”
About Hailey Rowe
Hailey Rowe helps Health and Life Coaches book clients consistently online without posting more on social media or a big audience. She has been featured as one of the Top 6 Coaches in Chicago & top 10 podcasts for health coaches.
Tools & Resources:
- Free Business Growth & Networking Community for Coaches & Service Providers
- Neurotransmitters Test Site: M2 Institute
- What is VALUE CREATION?
- Hailey’s Instagram
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.