⇩Get your FREE TIME MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
From New Coach to Confidence & Clients!
In this episode, Ali Naglee and Marketing & Mindset Coach Hailey Rowe discuss how to start and grow your business from scratch as a new coach. You don’t need a fancy website, loads of followers, or tech savvy skills to get started… But you do need a plan & a willingness to learn.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- How to overcome mindset blocks and impostor syndrome
- Tips to put yourself “out there” more
- How Ali booked her first podcast
- How Ali got her first clients
- Ways to overcome fear of sales
- Why you need a signature program or framework to standout
- Tips to adapt your business to work with your goals and lifestyle
Lessons discussed in this episode:
- 2:47: Overcoming impostor syndrome
- 2:55: Progress vs. Perfection
- 3:51: How to avoid overwhelm as a new entrepreneur
- 4:43: Focusing on a framework for your business
Quotes from the episode:
- 2:41:“Comparison is the thief of all joy.” -Ali Naglee
- 6:19: “Because of the confidence I had talking about my business, I put myself out there more.” -Ali Naglee
- 13:02: “You don’t need to do a 360 overnight. Start with where you are and ask, what’s the next level up” -Hailey Rowe
About Ali Naglee
Ali Naglee is an Integrative Health Coach serving women and young girls. She offers 1:1 coaching, group programs and workshops. Her passion is to help women feel good in their bodies and find fulfillment again.
Links & Resources:
- Hailey Rowe Coaching Services
- Schedule Your Free Consult
- Ali’s Website
- Ali’s E-mail
- Ali’s Instagram
- Ali’s Facebook
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.