In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Reset rituals
- What to do when you can’t seem to get your routine down
- How to own your day, instead of your day owning you
- Strategies for when you get off track with a new habit
- How to get consistent with content batching
- Tips to build your confidence
- The confidence/competence loop
- The Mirror Effect
Value consistency over novelty.
Understand that with any new habit, there will come a time when the “newness” will wear off and you’ll “won’t feel like it.” This is why it’s a good idea to plan a “reset ritual” that will help you re-commit to the new habit. What activity replenishes you and gets you in the mood to get back to work on your new habit? Make room for this restorative activity.
Meditation teaches you to observe your thoughts vs. your thoughts owning you.
One of the best ways to become a consistent person? Not allowing your thoughts or conditions around you determine whether or not you’ll practice consistency.
One question to help you focus on consistency daily…
How can I make the rest of my day the best of my day?
Think of your habits as good investments.
Your choices either enhance or deplete your life. Are your choices adding to your emotional, physical, and mental bank account, or putting you into debt?