Nicole Meyer: From Overwhelmed to Attracting Clients & Corporate Wellness Opportunities
In this episode, my client Nicole Meyer and I discuss how getting a plan to build client connections and showcase your services are keys to success.
Client Attraction Topics and Lessons discussed in this episode:
- The importance of consistency and lead generation
- Strategies to grow your business as a “Type A” personality type
- Ways to demonstrate your services online & showcase your qualifications and offer as no brainer
- Tips for confident coaching delivery
- Mindset mantras to stay focused on the positives
Quotes from the episode:
- “I just think that we all can be the best writers, the best speakers, the best nutritionists… But, we get in our own head, and we doubt ourselves.” -Nicole Meyer
- “There are always jumps. And, while I think those jumps are great, and they broaden us and empower us, they are also super scary. And, not to have someone to tell us what to do on a daily, hourly, yearly basis, can be interesting.” -Nicole Meyer
- “It is about finding that person who gets you and gets your message, and wants the help behind that.” -Hailey Rowe
About Nicole Meyer
Nicole Meyer is a Certified Holistic Nutrition Coach, cookbook author, wellness entrepreneur, as well as TV personality living in New York with her two kids and bernadoodle, Rocco.
Nicole helps corporate professionals lose stubborn weight without feeling like they’re on a diet or out of control around food. Her online and in-person coaching helps her clients no longer desire overeating & mindless snacking.
Links & Resources:
- Nicole Meyer’s Website
- Nicole Meyer’s Instagram
- Free Consistency Planner
- Lead Generation With Hailey Rowe & Amy Lee Westervelt
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.