Organic Outreach Do’s & Don’ts
In this episode, Sean Malone and Business Coach for Health, Life, & Mindset Coaches Hailey Rowe discuss how to build and nurture relationships with your target audience & potential collaboration partners online. If you’re not ready for paid ads, want to learn more about the needs of your niche, and want to book more discovery calls- this episode is for you!
Lessons discussed in this episode:
- 3:15: Methods of communication in marketing
- 5:30: How to NOT come across as being too sales-y
- 11:25: The purpose of social media when it comes to business
- 16:00: How to effectively form business connections
- 18:50: How to present business opportunities
- 26:50: Why the fortune may be in the follow-up
Quotes from the episode:
- 4:15: “When it comes to starting and growing your business…I am very big on relationship building.” -Hailey R.
- 9:00: “It’s not just about creating rapport. It’s about creating engagement. That’s the most important thing that we can do.” -Sean M.
- 11:15: “They call it social media, because you have to be social. And so in order to be social, it’s like when you’re at an event, right? It’s kind of like when you’re in an event, you go into the event, and you sit in this chair, and you’re watching the speakers on stage. But then if you really want to grow your business, if it’s a business convention of sorts, you don’t make any business deals, watching from the stage. Where are those deals getting done? They’re getting done in the hallway. Right?” -Sean M.
About Sean Malone
Sean is a husband, cat-dad, disc golfer, serial entrepreneur, and Sell By Chat™ expert.
He has owned six different businesses.
His strengths come from nearly two decades of studying communication, business, and professional sales.
He has closed more than $130 Million in his own sales career and has personally built 3 seven figure businesses and 1 eight figure business with his amazing business partners and team.
All the battle-field tested methods that he uses are part of his Ascension Selling Method,
which he and Chris Baden (his business partner) developed after completing more than 200,000 sales conversations combined.
With his unique ‘get-it-done’ mentality he, and his team, stay relentlessly focused on solving the revenue problem for businesses so they can experience the growth and success they deserve.
Always Revenue. Always Relevant.
A New Invitation
I am building a new and improved group! I hope you’ll join me and all the other service-based entrepreneurs and coaches: https://www.facebook.com/groups/themarketinghubgroup. New LIVES & content coming next week.
Links & Resources:
- JOIN THE NEW FREE BUSINESS GROWTH & NETWORKING FACEBOOK COMMUNITY
- Schedule Your Free Consult
- Sean’s Website
- Sean’s Facebook
- Sean’s LinkedIn
- Sean’s Twitter
- Sean’s Instagram
- Flow Chat Services
- Know Your Lead Gen Numbers- Freebie
- Hook Starters- Freebie
- Short Demo of Flow Chat
- Book a Call With Flow Chat
- Flow Chat FB Group
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.