Patience & consistency might not be sexy, but they are required!
Health Coach Audrey Zona shares what it really took to build her health coaching business to sold out launches, 5K+ Instagram followers, and more. Patience + Strategy + Consistency + Authenticity = Success!
Patience & Consistency Lessons discussed in this episode:
- Why niching down changed the game for Audrey’s business
- How to standout online and ways to standout as a health coach
- Top lessons Audrey has learned from business coaching
- How to market before and after stories that go deeper than just “before and after photos”
- Strategies Audrey had to change to go from slow launches to sold out launches
- Ways to embody patience and not give up when you’re a new coach
- Honest marketing tips and social media marketing tips to drive traffic to your email list
- Tips to show up authentically on social media
- Methods to narrow down your marketing strategies and why an email list is so important
Quotes from the episode:
- “Email marketing is not dead.” -Hailey Rowe
- “Work the process until it works.” -Hailey Rowe
- “You got to have an email list. That’s the only thing you really own.” -Audrey Zona
About Audrey Zona
Audrey Zona is a knowledgeable expert and a passionate advocate in the area of women’s health, wellness, weight loss, beauty, and fitness.
An Integrative Health & Nutrition Coach specializing in the psychology of eating, Audrey trained with The Institute for the Psychology of Eating. She is one of only three coaches and spokespeople for Prolon®, the company that created FMD, the fasting mimicking nutrition program. Audrey founded her lifestyle business, ZoHealthy, as a way to share her wisdom through one-on-one coaching, small group women’s wellness programs, seminars, and workshops.
Audrey has coached hundreds of clients to make educated food choices and transform their nutritional habits by helping them create a personalized roadmap that encourages a healthy lifestyle, emphasizing a positive relationship with food.
Audrey’s mission is clear: to educate, inspire and empower each client to become their most beautiful self, inside and out.
Patience & Consistency Links & Resources:
- Audrey Zona’s Website
- Audrey Zona’s Instagram
- Consistency in Your Business with Hailey Rowe & Brandi Kiana-Jong
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.