⇩Get My Free Overwhelm Cheat Sheet
People Pleasing & Overwhelm: How to Manage!
In this episode, Mental Fitness Coach & TedXSpeaker Lisa Hammett and Marketing & Mindset Coach Hailey Rowe discuss how to not burn yourself out with people pleasing and overwhelm. As coaches and business owners, it is critical to protect your energy!
Lessons discussed in this episode:
- How Lisa overcame burnout and lost 65 pounds
- The importance of healthy boundaries & overcoming people pleasing
- The art of no longer people-pleasing at your own expense
- How to say no and not let others control your schedule
- How to manage guilt around saying no
- Why you should not mult-task
- What is mental fitness?
- The difference between the left and right brain
- The cause of procrastination
- How to use time blocking for overwhelm prevention
- Tips to limit distractions
- Lisa’s TedXTalk Experience
Quotes from the episode:
- “Thoughts are not facts.” -Lisa Hammett
- “The cause of procrastination is usually fear.” – Lisa Hammett
- “Break it down into bite-sized chunks that are stupid simple.” -Lisa Hammett
- “Schedule time to be spontaneous.” -Lisa Hammett
About Lisa Hammett
After 26 years in the corporate retail industry, Lisa Hammett found herself stressed, burned out, and at her heaviest weight. She felt her life was completely out of balance and she found herself being negative and completely miserable.
Lisa took a leap of faith, quit the corporate world, and after many years of gaining experience has now spent the past several years as a Wellness Coach.
Lisa Hammett is an author, TEDx Speaker, and Success Coach. She also focuses on Mental Fitness, Wellness, and Goal Achievement.
Links & Resources:
- Hailey Rowe Coaching Services
- A Time Management System You Can Actually Stick With
- Schedule Your Free Consult
- Lisa’s Website
- Lisa’s Facebook
- Lisa’s Instagram
- Lisa’s LinkedIn
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.