⇩ Get my Free Niche Marketing Training ⇩
Personal branding and how to stand out in your business
Marketing & Sales Coach & LinkedIn Lead Generation Service Provider, Hailey Rowe and Personal Branding Coach and Business Advisor, Layla Rahmeh discuss the importance of making a statement with personal branding. By listening to this episode you’ll learn ways to standout in your business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The core 4 personal branding pillars to STANDOUT
- The importance of knowing your values, strengths, passions, and skills in your business
- How to feel more confident when speaking, being interviewed on podcasts, and more
Quotes in the episode:
- 07:24: “From a perspective, not only of how you look just like tight up and professional, but more of being authentic, how you will be showing yourself that connecting with people, people would know that they can rely on you. And that is my approach for personal branding.” -Layla Rahmeh
- 07:50: “you can reinvent your identity at any time. And it’s not about what happens to you. But it’s the story you tell about it and how you manage it when it does, when obstacles do happen.” -Hailey Rowe
- 08:22: “The personal brand is the…let’s say the out of the package of what is inside. So you are as a person you have, like if you look at yourself as a product, just assume that you’re a product, like you have a package, you have the rap and you have the box, you have the name, you have the logo, you have the label. So if you are to look at yourself like that, what is inside is the content. And even if you have beautiful packaging, if the content is not of value, after you open the package, you would see that this is not really something that I really want.” -Layla Rahmeh
About Layla Rameh
Layla Rameh is a personal branding enthusiast who helps individuals present themselves authentically and professionally. Overcoming life’s challenges, Layla has a passion for guiding others towards success. She’s known for her authentic approach to personal branding, emphasizing meaningful connections and self-confidence.