⇩ Get my Free Class: How to Attract Clients Using Podcasting ⇩
Podcasting: Where to Start!
In this episode, Founder of Espresso Podcast Production, Hayleigh Hayhurst and Business Coach for Health, Life, & Mindset Coaches Hailey Rowe discuss tips to start your podcasting journey. You don’t have to be PERFECT to start, but you do need to be consistent.
Lessons discussed in this episode:
- 3:12: The importance of having a clear vision for your podcast
- 4:44: How a podcast can help build and develop client connections
- 5:43: Why it’s a mistake to think that podcasting is over-saturated
- 9:50: How to overcome the fear of starting your podcast
- 16:48: Overcoming your podcasting fears
Quotes from the episode:
- 3:42: “Whenever you have a clear vision for what type of clients you want, what topics you want to talk about, who you want to talk with, that’s really when you should start the podcast.” -Hayleigh Hayhurst
- 6:25: “There’s a million podcasts out there, but there’s only really one of you. There’s only one of your voice.” -Hayleigh Hayhurst
- 15:47: “You have to remember this stuff accumulates. It’s like, the longer you wait, the longer you’re gonna have to wait for your podcast to sit out there and build up in the search engine…you don’t have to be perfect from the start. But you do want to start getting it out there because that’s how you get better.” -Hailey Rowe
About Hayleigh Hayhurst
Hayleigh Hayhurst is the founder of Espresso Podcast Production, a full-service podcast agency that helps business owners increase their revenue through strengthening their podcast strategy.
Before devoting herself full time to Espresso Podcast Production, Hayleigh worked in PR and communications for some major brands, such as NPR and UFC. Hayleigh’s life mission is to amplify the voices of those who spread knowledge and positivity, and help people turn your passions into a podcast.
She lives by the motto, life is too short to do things you don’t want to do. We all deserve a coffee break!
Links & Resources:
- Schedule Your Free Strategy Consult with Hailey Rowe
- Free Training: Attracting Clients With Podcasting
- Hayleigh’s Website
- Hayleigh’s LinkedIn
- Hayleigh’s Facebook
- Hayleigh’s Instagram
- Hayleigh’s YouTube
- Pitching to Podcasts With Christina Lenkowski
- Podcasting & Finding Your Voice With Harry Duran
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.