Pricing Confidence & Marketing Your Health Coaching Business
Business Coach & Consultant for Health, Life, & Mindset Coaches, Hailey Rowe and Evan Transue with the Functional Diagnostic Nutrition School discuss how to have pricing confidence as a health professional. By listening to this episode you’ll learn ways to overcome fear of sales and methods to be more confident when it comes to pricing with your business.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- What you can and can’t say in your marketing as a health professional
- Tips for where to start when overwhelmed
- How to overcome fear of sales, rejection, and price objections
- Where the health and wellness coaching/practitioner field is going in the future
Quotes from this episode:
- 10:21: “To stand out, you want to have specific pain points, or a hook statement that can grab the person ‘s attention you’re trying to reach.” -Hailey Rowe
- 12:00: “If you are going to go out there and be an entrepreneur, and not that I’m some top level entrepreneur, but I am one by definition, you have to start thinking differently than the average person.” -Evan Transue with FDN
- 29:48: “The people that need you won’t actually know that they need you…the less generic you can be, the better that is, I promise.” -Evan Transue with FDN
FDN stands for Functional Diagnostic Nutrition, which is a school with world-class education. With FDN you can get certified in 6-12 months. FDN masters functional labs and transforms lives.