Private Coaching Vs. Group Coaching Vs. Courses- Which one is best?
Let’s talk about the pros and cons of each type of coaching so you know where to start when it comes to building your stand out offer! If you’re just starting out, private coaching may be best at first, but there are some exceptions to look out for.
In this episode, I’ll share the different options for your business model & what to watch out for when building your signature coaching program or course.
A quick recap of what you’ll learn in the episode:
- Why private coaching may be a good place to start with your business
- The pros and cons of group, private, and course offerings
- How to identify the themes and topics within your coaching program
- The importance of having a stand out offer
- What private coaching will teach you in preparation for scaling your business
- The advantages of having a hybrid coaching program
- Tips to create a business model that supports the calendar and time freedom you want
Quotes from the episode:
- “The more steps you have and the more stuff you have, that actually de-values your program.”
- “As far as the personalization component, you have to ask yourself how much do we want to meet, how am I going to keep them accountable?”
- “With private coaching, you can start to learn what converts, like what do your people really want and what do they come to you for?”
About Hailey Rowe
Hailey Rowe helps Health and Life Coaches book clients consistently online without posting more on social media or a big audience. She has been featured as one of the Top 6 Coaches in Chicago & top 10 podcasts for health coaches.
Tools & Resources:
- Free Business Growth & Networking Community for Coaches & Service Providers
- What is VALUE CREATION?
- Hailey’s Instagram
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.