Reaching people on Facebook doesn’t have to be difficult!
By using simple methods of content creation and knowing where, when, and how often to post can make a huge difference in the reach of the content that you share on Facebook.
Reach More People on Facebook Lessons discussed in this episode:
- Page Vs Profile Vs Group Posts
- The difference between a Facebook business page and Facebook groups
- How to create content for more engagement
- Why likes don’t matter as much as you think
- Call to Action Do’s and Don’ts
- Facebook video tips
- How often to post
- Where links should go within your Facebook content
Quotes from the episode:
- “You’re going to deeply resonate more with certain people, which is what you want, and to not just be fooled by, oh well, I just want a ton of likes and comments.” -Hailey Rowe
- “Calls to action don’t always have to be ‘work with me.'” -Hailey Rowe
- “If you’re doing a good post, and maybe it’s not getting a ton of likes, but it’s speaking directly to your ideal clients and it’s structured in a good way, and it’s nurturing. Even though you may not see the likes and the comments and stuff upfront, just know it is adding up to your value bank.”-Hailey Rowe
About Hailey Rowe
Hailey Rowe helps Health and Life Coaches make sales and impact online. She went from unemployed and desperately selling coaching sessions at $50 with no success to serving clients she loves with high-ticket packages.
Patience & Consistency Links & Resources:
- Free Private Training (TIME SENSITIVE): How to Get Paying Clients WITHOUT a Big Audience or Needing to Post More
- Marketing Variety: How to Not Feel Annoying & Like A Robot
- 10 Ways to Boost Organic Facebook Engagement
- Facebook Lives That Convert
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.