⇩Get my FREE Overwhelm Cheat Sheet
Reed Davis and Hailey Rowe discuss business changes after the pandemic
In this episode, Reed Davis and Marketing & Mindset Coach Hailey Rowe discuss how to start and scale a coaching business in a post pandemic world.
Lessons discussed in this episode:
- 4:20: The benefits of being a Health Coach during the times of a pandemic
- 8:38: How to be more confident in your potential as a Health Coach
- 13:31: How to work well with your clients and overcome Imposter Syndrome
- 24:55: How to avoid overwhelm when starting or scaling your health coaching business
Quotes from the episode:
- 3:33: “During the pandemic, a lot of people got sent home from work, millions, no more work, don’t come to the office. Well, guess what? health coaches were already at home. And most of us work from home, I think I helped pioneer what we call distance coaching, where you can work with someone over the phone. And now with modern technology, such as we are using right now. It’s amazing what you can do” -Reed D.
- 4:18: “I saw an explosion in health coaching with the pandemic, and it hasn’t slowed down a bit. As a matter of fact, more and more people are becoming health coaches, because you can work from home. It’s very, very rewarding work when you help others. And it pays well.” -Reed D.
- 8:38: “I think it’s natural to have certain things that you can relate to more, or you can talk about more. And also it helps you maybe stand out a little bit more in the marketplace.” -Hailey R.
About Reed Davis
Reed Davis is the Founder of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition. After helping thousands of people as the Case Manager and Clinical Nutritionist in a So-Cal Wellness Center, Rick made his own observations about who got better and who did not. Without question, he found the people who really improved their health were the ones working close to the underlying cause, and not simply treating the symptoms. Rick studied functional laboratory testing as it applies to nutrition and other natural protocols and worked with thousands of people. Rick later developed a complete course in Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN) which focuses on finding the hidden stressors at the root of today’s most common health problems.
Links & Resources:
- Hailey Rowe Coaching Services
- Schedule Your Free Consult
- Start FDN for Free
- FDN Course Tour
- Perfectionism & Imposter Syndrome With Diana Elena Matei
- The 5-Star Framework for How to Book PAYING Clients Consistently WITHOUT a BIG Audience or Posting MORE
- Reed Davis’ LinkedIn
- Reed Davis’ Facebook
The advice given on this episode does not qualify as financial, legal, or investing advice. Make choices at your own risk.