Wellness Retreats & Workshops that Sell!
In today’s podcast episode, I interview Anxiety Coach & Wellness Retreat Extraordinaire Amanda Huggins. By the end of the episode, you’re going to be FIRED UP about planning and selling out your next wellness retreat or workshop. The best part? I summarize ALL of Amanda’s tips & even added some tips of my own in my FREE Wellness Retreats Checklist.
Sign Up Below for Your FREE Wellness Retreat Checklist!
In today’s podcast episode, you’ll learn…
- How you know if it’s the “right time” to plan wellness retreats/workshops
- What to do to come up with a KILLER topic for your wellness event
- The best way to price your wellness retreats/workshops
- Step-by-step planning tips, so that you turn your idea into an actual sold out event!
- How to find a location for your event that won’t break the bank
- The best way to approach someone you want to partner with for an event or social media collaboration
- FREE marketing strategies to promote your event
- How to overcome self-doubt, fear of public speaking, charging what you’re worth, and more!
- Legal musts to prevent any issues
- How Amanda left her full-time job & now does coaching full-time
Top Tips for Your Wellness Retreats & Workshops
Plan your event around the urgent goals and pain points of your niche.
Before planning ANY wellness retreats or events, it’s important to KNOW YOUR NICHE. Ask your clients and social media audience the following questions…
- What do they struggle with most?
- What would health results would they invest in?
- What kind of wellness event would they LOVE to go to (i.e. a yoga retreat, cooking class, expert panel, etc.)?
Market the specific results & benefits of your wellness event.
Instead of promoting your event by talking about all the cool worksheets and recipes attendees will get, focus on marketring the transformation. At the end of the day, the transformation is what people pay for.
Checkout these resources to find a good location for your event.
Common FREE marketing methods…
- Make flyers & placing them in local coffee shops, fitness centers, boutiques, salons, and places where your ideal clients hangout… I recommend Canva.com to design them.
- Tease the content and behind the scenes planning of your workshop on social media
- Go LIVE on Facebook & Instagram to share valuable tips & promote your event. Consider offering prizes, discounts, or bonus materials for people who sign up for the workshop during or within 24 hours after your LIVE.
- Ask local local social media influencers/brands to share your event with their online audience. When collaborating with others, always communicate WHAT IS IN IT FOR THEM if they help you spread the word about your event.
- Develop a referral or affiliate program… For example, if someone who signed up has a friend to sign up, they will receive a discount or commission.
- Personally reach out to past clients, social media followers, local individuals who fit your target audience & let them know that you’d love to invite them to your event/why it would benefit them.
GET Structure, Support, & Accountability